1.    #1  
    I ran across this on Iphone/Central in a thread about what phone did you dump to get Ver. Iphone4. Seems like the overwhelming majority were BB's.

There were a couple for $200,000 I saw this one for $99(for bid), what a deal, shipping is only $650.

iPhone 4 VERIZON, 16GB, (black) BRAND NEW NO CONTRACT - eBay (item 140508475258 end time Feb-13-11 06:56:06 PST)

Most of the buy it now's were $1200ish. Seems like you could wait till Feb 10 and get your own for $200ish. The sellers probably won't even get them by then.

I thought the Iphone5 was coming out in 3 or 4 months, I don't see the draw for Iphone4 myself but I hope they(ebay sellers) make money on their adventure. Check out ebay for Ver Iphone4. There's a boatload of them.

Maybe the FDA should consider classifying the "fruit" as a class one narcotic, they seem to make people cwaaaaazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post

Maybe the FDA should consider classifying the "fruit" as a class one narcotic, they seem to make people cwaaaaazy.
    Lmao!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    How ARSOME would it be if the att iphones were really $99 on ebay when or if people start dumping them
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    How ARSOME would it be if the att iphones were really $99 on ebay when or if people start dumping them
    Why?.. Maybe for parts

5.    #6  
    Now we know why they sold so many, ebay's lousy with em, I got tired of looking after 7 or 8 pages.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Why?.. Maybe for parts

Well, I think I'd take it for $99 off contract. you can barely get an at&t pixi for that (given excellent quality of course). :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    I doubt ANYTIME soon; my sister just sold two iPhone 3Gs' last month for $600 ($300 a piece).
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    I doubt it. My sister just sold two iPhone 3Gs' last month for $600 ($300 a piece).
    Used?? That's a rip.. (if it's going to be used on contract) $250 @ att with an early upgrade... $50 with a reg upgrade or new activation

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I doubt ANYTIME soon; my sister just sold two iPhone 3Gs' last month for $600 ($300 a piece).
    Whaaaat?
    Last edited by Rkguy; 02/07/2011 at 02:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Used?? That's a rip.. (if it's going to be used on contract) $250 @ att with an early upgrade... $50 with a reg upgrade or new activation

Used on contract? That's primary reason people will pay the price you find on eBay, Craigslist, etc. so they're not locked into a contract. Besides, you can't buy the iPhone contract-free from the carrier.

Edit: you can, but it's difficult and not all places will sell them contract free. I found this out the hard way last summer with the iPhone 4.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    It's $99, but the shipping and handling charge is $650. It's just a way to get around paying ebay a bigger piece of the pie.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Heck of a deal.... I could ship myself in First Class to New York to buy a Verizon iPhone there and still save some money....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com