Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looks good is an understatement. I always thought people were just talking ish when they called Android "clunky" but stock Android has always seemed really functional and utilitarian to me. The stuff they're showing in Honeycomb doesn't even seem like it's from the same company from a UX standpoint. My god, there are UI transitions now...

I also like the cheesiness of a guy named Hugo wearing a Hugo Boss shirt.
  3.    #3  
    A LOT of polish added.
    Man, it's looking amazing. And it's fully GPU-enabled.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Looks good is an understatement. I always thought people were just talking ish when they called Android "clunky" but stock Android has always seemed really functional and utilitarian to me. The stuff they're showing in Honeycomb doesn't even seem like it's from the same company from a UX standpoint. My god, there are UI transitions now...

I also like the cheesiness of a guy named Hugo wearing a Hugo Boss shirt.
    lol HTC usually added polish and transitions...but you're right, stock android was very "no frills"
  6.    #6  
    haha no Cee lo
    Wow, this video chat segment is just hilarious.
    wow, this is a laggy broadcast... Nice UI, totally imitating the best 3D aspects of iPad, which is a good thing.

I hope HP is watching, and I hope Feb 9th has this level of wow factor. But less lag.
    Of course CNN does their demo with Al Jezera video...
    I think I want to buy a tablet now...

11.    #11  
    Yeah it actually has me interesting in a tablet because its pushing more than just a mobile phone on a big screen with some of the additions.
    This is really fun stuff. Honeycomb might be the most exciting thing going on in the mobile space.
  13.    #13  
    Lady Killer is back ha
    Or is he?
  15.    #15  
    hahaha...guess not.
    Yeah, I'm not afraid that some of this stuff is totally derivative and iPad-ish. So what? That CNN app looks awesome and has a unique hook.
  17.    #17  
    Site is live:

Home - Android Market
  18.    #18  
    App brain is now out of business haha.
    I applaud them for what they've copied. I've been sayng that webOS needs a more 3d look, and android is doing a nice job of it.
    Yep. looks awesome. Little tricky logging in right now, but I am grabbing "Gun Bros."
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast