Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    fun game!
    webstore is cool. Could really freak someone out...
    I hate Gun Bros. :/

I like the push app market though. What an incredibly logical idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Site is live:

Home - Android Market
    I typed the URL into my browser as soon as I saw it in the live feed.

I like it! No need to connect your phone to your computer.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I hate Gun Bros. :/

I like the push app market though. What an incredibly logical idea.
    It was there with 2.1 and using app brain. I'm guessing they removed it since they were doing it themselves.
    You're using Android, Garrett?
  7. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    webstore is cool. Could really freak someone out...
    AppBrain in particular who have just watched Google put them out of business...
    You're using Android, Garrett?
    Yea.. I bought a HTC HD2 on T-Mobile a couple weeks ago. It came with WinMo 6.5, but it's apparently a very popular phone over at XDA. I flashed Android to it two days after bought it.

I'm VERY impressed.
    How can they expect us to take all of these announcements coming from someone with THAT haircut? just sayin
  10.    #30  
    I think the problem is the lack of cut in that hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea.. I bought a HTC HD2 on T-Mobile a couple weeks ago. It came with WinMo 6.5, but it's apparently a very popular phone over at XDA. I flashed Android to it two days after bought it.

I'm VERY impressed.
    That's pretty cool. I think I saw something about a Windows Phone 7 ROM running on the HD2 too. Do you have any compatibility problems with Android on the HD2?

This Lady Killer thing has to be a running joke at this point...
  12.    #32  
    wow, he probably really debated that joke for the last 10 minutes.
    did he just say "powerful, fun, and generally awesome"? oh yes, he DID say that...
    wow, tap-tap-revenge looks like a really stupid game.... sort of dance-dance-revolution for your thumbs.
    That's pretty cool. I think I saw something about a Windows Phone 7 ROM running on the HD2 too. Do you have any compatibility problems with Android on the HD2?
    Yea, there are some WP7 ROMs available. Even Meego is available (I don't think it's been perfected yet though).

Well, no ROM is completely perfect yet. Most of them are like 98% complete though. Only thing left to work out are a few random bugs. Example: In the ROM I use, the Camera app will FC if I tap the 'Share' button after taking a picture. I can go into the Gallery and 'Share' it from there though.

Everything else works fine though.
    Trans DF express!

Hahah, wow, Hugo says "peace" to Cee-lo.
  17.    #37  
    Lady Killer yay lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Lady Killer yay lol
    Finally! lol
    I see a verizon logo on that pad... I wish I had thought to record this so we could go back and look for little stuff like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    wow, tap-tap-revenge looks like a really stupid game.... sort of dance-dance-revolution for your thumbs.
    It's one of the top downloaded series on the Apple App Store and Android Market.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast