Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Is the Blackberry Dakota/Montana design what a lot of us really want in a design running WebOS? Those specs on the new leaked BBs look pretty sweet after years of happiness with various Treos. I would give up my EVO to try something like that again with a nice qwerty and a touchscreen with a fast processor if the new software (BB OS 6 or WebOS) was up to par.

Can HP Palm please drop something in a few weeks that uses that design, but blows it out of the water with specs and WebOS 2.0?

You must be logged in to post links or photos. And by the way, your fly is open.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    So now that more specs and photos of these new touch BBs are out, is anyone excited or tempted to go this route instead of Pre3 (assuming you would have the choice on your carrier)?? Would a Bold Touch be pretty sweet? Or is WebOS that much better that the slider of a Pre3 is worth it? Or would a Pre4 using the Bold Touch hardware design running WebOS be better or worse than a stock Pre3?

You must be logged in to post links or photos. And by the way, your fly is open.
    Nope its still a blackberry, runing bbos, after the storm i swore off blackberry's.