Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    You got your history a little off. There was something called the Gamecube that sent Nintendo into the netherworld with consoles.
    And what's the score now? 2-1, advantage Nintendo. This is going to be a repeat of DS vs. PSP all over again.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PS1 vs N64 - 1 for Sony
    PS2 vs Gamecube - 1 for Sony
    DS vs PSP - 1 for Nintendo
    Wii vs PS3 - 1 for Nintendo

More like 2-2.

I also think that 3DS vs NGP is gonna be a repeat, even though I think the NGP looks 10x more appealing and offers way way more than the 3DS. Only thing left to see about is the games for each system.
    SNES vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    NES vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    GBA vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    GBC vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    Plain Gameboy vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo

Nintendo has been top dog forever. I don't know why you insisted on going back beyond the current generation, but since you did, there you go, 7-2, Nintendo wins.

Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    SNES vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    NES vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    GBA vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    GBC vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo
    Plain Gameboy vs. nothing? 1 for Nintendo

Nintendo has been top dog forever. I don't know why you insisted on going back beyond the current generation, but since you did, there you go, 7-2, Nintendo wins.

Utter fail. So Nintendo against nobody gets a point for Nintendo? If I play a basketball game against you, and you aren't there, or ever showed up, or ever even agreed to play me in the first place, does that mean that I won? I went back generations because it happened. You wanted to bring up how they did against each other, so why not count everything, instead of only counting enough that one side wins? If you wanna play that game,

DVD Players vs nothing. 1 for Sony.
    Blu-ray Players vs nothing. 1 for Sony.
    Walkman vs nothing. 1 for Sony.
    CRT TV vs nothing. 1 for Sony.
    LCD TV vs nothing. 1 for Sony.

This list could be very, very long.

tl;dr

Sony - 104191591915
    Nintendo - 7
    I think the point is that you can't count Nintendo out. They are a force in video games not to be taken lightly. I, like alot of people, laughed when I saw the controller for the Wii.

But also Nintendo hasn't hit everything out of the park. Don't forget about their last foray into 3D, remember Virtual Boy? 3DS might turn out to be Virtual Boy 2.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12