1.    #1  
    I think Dell is more concentrated on computers, even though they have phones and all. I could be wrong though.
    meh... underwhelming
    LOL... I like how it's also in San Francisco. Not being biased, but that that just seems desperate.
    They have phones and now will be releasing that 7" Streak. But people aren't too gungho about what they sell either. "Business" may also mean laptops along with their mobile devices, if any.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I don't think Dell can do anything more impressive with Android than what we've seen at CES. I'd say this is nothing to worry about...
    I don't see the point other than Dell trying to steal some of HP's thunder. Tacky business....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    My guess is the Android version of the Dell Venue and some newer updated tablets.

Sfm Evo