Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
  1.    #221  
    Should mention.... I left Sprint yesterday....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    I just received a notice in the mail today regarding "premier" benefits.

Annual upgrades are no longer for those that spend less than $90 on an individual plan (< $170 on shared plan). You now get an upgrade every 22 months and classified as Sprint Premier Silver.

For those of you that spend more than $90 individual, or $170 shared then you continue business as usual.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    I just received a notice in the mail today regarding "premier" benefits.

Annual upgrades are no longer for those that spend less than $90 on an individual plan (< $170 on shared plan). You now get an upgrade every 22 months and classified as Sprint Premier Silver.

For those of you that spend more than $90 individual, or $170 shared then you continue business as usual.

Thoughts?
    It's been discussed, its not worth paying an extra $20 a month for an extra $75 towards the 1 year upgrade.
    Verizon definitely runs up the bill, but as you all said a couple of bucks is worth it for great coverage and a phone you love.
    Quote Originally Posted by m3grady2 View Post
    It's been discussed, its not worth paying an extra $20 a month for an extra $75 towards the 1 year upgrade.
    It's an extra $175 actually. And isn't it only an extra $10 a month? So you pay $120 extra (for the first year) to get $250 ($150 instant + $100 mail-in) in discounts (a savings of $130). Paying $10 less lets you keep $120 in your pocket the first year but an upgrade will cost you $175 more (because you only get $75 instant and forego the $100 mail-in), which is a comparative loss of $55. Of course, none of this matters unless you always upgrade every year.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i agree with you... sprint is in its last push... their wimax system is not as effecient as LTE and the company they are doing the roll out with is in financial troubles. To me i feel like sprint is in its last legs and will need to pull a rabbit out of its hat to continue on...
    Quote Originally Posted by m3grady2 View Post
    But my point is, Sprint is rapidly becoming less of a budget carrier and more on par with say Verizon and AT&T. Sure, they're still a bit cheaper than the top two carriers, but there is certainly less of an incentive to stay with Sprint or switch to them now that other carriers provide a 4G service and have a much better lineup of handsets.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112