Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    Personally though my "dream tablet" will likely need to be dual-booted with something from Windows as well as either WebOS or Honeycomb or maybe even Linux Ubuntu. I want the tablet to be FLEXIBLE, and dual/multi bootable would help do that.
    This is a step in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    This is what I perceive as AWESOME! Great for work and personal use! Please HP bring us something like this!
    Wow, this is a major step up for google. Android 2.x looks like garbage. I am curious to see more screenshots (app drawer / current tasks). Hopefully they do away with the notifications curtain bar that is non-reactive to tapping/touching. Physical buttons are almost entirely useless, good to see those being pared down as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    I love this concept! This form factor would be great for an HP notebook / palmpad
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Put it on this tablet and it will be an iPad killer for sure, in fact I don't expect Palm to come up with a tablet this innovative and well designed. My phone and tablet might not share the same OS this year
    That thing is as thick as my laptop. If you want an iPad killer, you will have to cut the thickness of that beast in half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    That thing is as thick as my laptop. If you want an iPad killer, you will have to cut the thickness of that beast in half.
    I guess you don't know much about the iPad because it's almost the exact same specs even down to the weight.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12