Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I suggest the OP thinks beyond the advertising hype and today’s announcements as technology changes so fast that any announcements today will be out of date tomorrow.

Comcast will eventually offer On Demand anywhere there is a market.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    I have a question of my own, what can HP do to get developers (big name) interested in making apps for webOS? Is is simply access to API's? Is it up front financial incentives? We all talk about how more apps are really important and then talk about the lack of apps for the slow/no adoption of webOS by the masses. It almost seems like un-winnable cycle but others seem to have figured it out. How do they get devs to believe that they will soon have the critical mass that they need to make the investment to devlope without having the critical mass up front? Im not sure if my question makes sense but I hope someone can make a stab at answering it.
    Develop a market large enough to be attractive to developers!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Develop a market large enough to be attractive to developers!
    How does one do this without apps? Because of the iPhone people (the regular joe) expect a large app market to buy into.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I suggest the OP thinks beyond the advertising hype and today’s announcements as technology changes so fast that any announcements today will be out of date tomorrow.

Comcast will eventually offer On Demand anywhere there is a market.
    Yeah...a SIGNIFICANT market.
    think beyond is a 4G Lte smartphone(Manta) for streaming video live,with a big display screen near 4 inch, virtual keyboard and a dual-core cpu and more interesting hardware features, that will interact with the think big (Topaz) tablet and the think small broadway (new pixi) and all the HP laptops,desktops and printers (e-print) to make a big bundle offers to customers, bringing all the multimedia , games and apps to them with webos and maybe allowing to communicate in some way with devices running other OS for some features at the beggining.

Maybe I am asking too much, eh?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12