Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    My boss has a Droid with Jorte calendar which is set to sync with Google Calendar. Everything in his Jorte calendar is an hour later, almost like it thinks he's in the Mountain Time Zone. Everything in the Google Calendar app and on his Google Calendar are correct, but when he looks at the Jorte calendar, the same events are an hour later.

I'm a webOS user, so I have no idea what is going on here. Is it a time zone thing, and if so, any ideas what to do about it?
    I'v never used it, but I looked at the documentation and it does say that if you set up events in the wrong time zone, it will automatically change them. I'm guessing that it's detecting the wrong time zone for him.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'v never used it, but I looked at the documentation and it does say that if you set up events in the wrong time zone, it will automatically change them. I'm guessing that it's detecting the wrong time zone for him.
    Did you get any ideas from the documentation how to change the time zone? I have checked and the Droid itself is on PST, so if there is a conflict it has to be within the Horte program itself.
    Have you asked your question over on AndroidCentral? This is a Palm forum and you may get more replies over there (not that we don't love you posting here)
    That's the best idea, because I'm still really new to Android and have no other ideas.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!