1.    #1  
    Sad to announce that I will be jumping over to Android until June; when HP will be bringing some new devices to Sprint.

On Christmas day I dropped and then accidentally stepped on my Pre rendering it useless. This is Pre number 5 for me, using Best Buy's horrible insurance program. Knowing that it was super hard for me to get the last replacement Pre (they had to ship it from a Best Buy 100 miles away) I went and scooped up a used Pre off ebay; and I am gonna go grab a LG Optimus S with my Best Buy insurance.

I do look forward to WebOS 2.0 and have been eagerly waiting its arrival since I first played with it at the Engadget meetup in NYC.

I've decided once I get this Android phone I will be lending my ebay Pre to my brother who is still using a Samsung Instinct until he gets a new phone in July. But by then I will have a new WebOS device and leave the Pre out as a wifi only device.

I'm still gonna hang out at PreCentral, but Ill just be an annoying Android fan*** (I kid).
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/01/2011 at 01:51 AM. Reason: posting around language filter
    Thank me if I helped you.
    it will be fun to see how long before you try to get your brother to switch phones with you!
    Maybe you will be the one to port WebOS onto that puppy!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Just got my daughter optimus s yesterday, great little device.

Sent using taptalk.
    My sister has one and it is a nice device.

Sfm Evo