1.    #1  
    According to this PC Magazine article, Dell has let out details of the specifications of its Looking Glass tablet. Is there nothing similar in FCC filings for the "PalmPad"?

A lot of people are saying 7" is too small for a tablet. We'll certainly see how that works for the Looking Glass.

Anyone knows how the Tegra 2 compares to the TI OMAP 3630 on the Pre 2?
    to date, it does seem that apple was right in saying that other manufacturers could not make a good tablet the size of the ipads for the same price point.

I think 7 inchers will do well for themselves. Better than ipads? I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    According to this PC Magazine article, Dell has let out details of the specifications of its Looking Glass tablet. Is there nothing similar in FCC filings for the "PalmPad"?

A lot of people are saying 7" is too small for a tablet. We'll certainly see how that works for the Looking Glass.

Anyone knows how the Tegra 2 compares to the TI OMAP 3630 on the Pre 2?
    not a comparison the tegra 2 is dual core, while the omap 3630 is not. a more fair comparison would be the the tegra 2 against the ti omap4 processor. And the tegra 2 is said to be faster and more powerful. I haven't seen any tests backing this up