Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My turn...?

Me - 40" Sharp Aquos LCD + Actron Auto Scanner Plus
    Wife - 32" Samsung LCD
    Daughter - Leapster Explorer
    Son - Leapster 2
    I gave a pre minus and pixi minus to a couple of young nephews for x-mas. I hope to give joy to a couple others. It's always fun to rip through webos!!
    They are old activated phones with patches and games. There are obvious profile probs, but we'll make it work until 2.0 for multiple profile support. o_O

-shag-
    I gave my kids cow erasers and pencils with cheese-head erasers from Wisconsin.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  4.    #24  
    According to Amazon, anyway, Apple tops the gift list. In a couple of categories where it was not #1, it was the #1 desired product in the category.

Read the article, here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    According to Amazon, anyway, Apple tops the gift list. In a couple of categories where it was not #1, it was the #1 desired product in the category.

Read the article, here.
    Off topic: I recall a certain Best Buy list showing Android phones as the top sellers being discounted as not news worthy. Ironic.

On topic: Yay Apple! Wish I had an i-anything that would allow me to get the AR Drone!
    So my wife is back on here Pre. It only took two days for her to realize how simple and amazing webos really is. The Evo goes to my daughter. I'm sure I'll be returning it soon too seeing how she is hating the UI just like my wife did.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    One of the gifts I got my 16 year old was a Wacom Bamboo Pen / Tablet. Wasn't sure if he'd like it. But it seems to be a hit. As soon as he plugged it in to his iMac his artistic side came to life. He already posted his first two sketches to Facebook
  8. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Absolutely nothing, we buy everything in the sales at 40% or more off - I'm looking for a new mp3 player and maybe a new DSLR.
    I gave my teenage nieces Android phones. (Thanks to Milo for his advice). One got the LG Optimus S; the other got a Samsung Transform. (Of course, I would have preferred webOS, but they wanted Android.)

No tech toys for me, but I am still thinking about giving myself an unlocked Pre 2.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12