Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Amosdef Did you have to show a piece of paper or let them know about radio shakck price?
    Nope, they looked it up on the web. Not sure if this was just this store's policy or what, but it worked for me.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    This pretty much seals the deal. There is no reason NOT for me to jump on this offer now.
    If you don't mind me asking, how much on taxes did you best buy purchasers pay if any?
    Quote Originally Posted by Retzius View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how much on taxes did you best buy purchasers pay if any?
    mine came up to106.99
    Mine wasn't from BestBuy, but it anyone is curious about ordering from RadioShack, mine came to $113.99 with 2 day shipping.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thanks guys, I bought my Evo before the 99 dollar sale at radio shack and paid 175 with taxes. I just received a $100 gift card for Best Buy for X-mas so I think I may go to Best Buy to see if they can try and price match it!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    In my opinion, white EVOs are for wannabe fruit lovers.
    playa....haaaaater haha

hell i'd wager most iphones out in the wild are black anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retzius View Post
    $108.36, so they only charged tax on the discounted price (I'm in NY)
    So I go into radio shack looking for the Evo and they all sold out.. The guy then try to sell me an Epic.. he even brag about how good the screen is and blah blah blah... Looks like I wont be getting the Evo
    --Marvin
    So I go into radio shack looking for the Evo and they all sold out.. The guy then try to sell me an Epic.. he even brag about how good the screen is and blah blah blah... Looks like I wont be getting the Evo
    You could always order it on their website.
    Yep, just order online. You have to wait a few days for it to arrive, but it's much easier.

I did it, because my nearest RadioShack is a pain in the to get to.
    so best buy is still price matching even though its an online offer only? or is radioshack STORES still offering this deal? i really NEED a phone asap my pre broke and i really CANT want to wait 5 buisness days for it to ship because of my job..... thx in advance for a quick response as i am on break @ work
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    so best buy is still price matching even though its an online offer only? or is radioshack STORES still offering this deal? i really NEED a phone asap my pre broke and i really dont want to wait 5 buisness days for it to ship..... thx in advance for a quick response as i am on break @ work
    Some have gotten BestBuy to price match and RadioShack all depends, because many have sold out, thanks to this deal.

You can, if you choose, order online and just spend a little extra for overnight shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Some have gotten BestBuy to price match and RadioShack all depends, because many have sold out, thanks to this deal.

You can, if you choose, order online and just spend a little extra for overnight shipping.
    thank you so much for the quick reply, im pushing it as it is being on precentral lol any idea how much overnight shipping is?
    nvm i called best buy and they do price match, as long as i prove its really that price....
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    thank you so much for the quick reply, im pushing it as it is being on precentral lol any idea how much overnight shipping is?
    I paid the standard 9.99 rate (upgrades don't get free shipping) and it was sent next day air, I had it the next day after ordering. Hope this helps.
  18.    #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    4G just turned on in San Francisco
    Ummm...

Sprint only announces an area when the last of the first round of towers are full on.

They have had 4G in San Fransisco and the bay area confirmed since 06-17-2010: San Francisco Bay Area 4G.

The Sensorly maps the coverage readings users are actually seeing down to block-by-block coverage. The Sensorly.com online maps has few zoom levels but you will get the idea.

Sprint 4G is actually in 160 cities now. New towers continue to be added.

But even on 3G, Google Maps comes up in two seconds the first time you run it. After that it is too fast to time well. A lot of the speed is in the optimization, not the connection.

What did the other Radio Shacks in your area say? What did the Best Buy's say? Did you check radioshack.com?
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 12/28/2010 at 11:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    The Sensorly maps the coverage readings users are actually seeing down to block-by-block coverage. The Sensorly.com online maps has few zoom levels but you will get the idea.
    Just checked out the maps and there's a nice gaping hole between SF and Sac.
    Guess where I'm located.
    I actually just ended up going to best buy and they price matched it thanks for the info tho greatly appreciated
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast