Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Also learned a little secret about the Radio Shack in store deal. The real reason they are taking a phone from you to get the price is so that Best Buy does not match the $99 price. If it were not for the phone trade in your local BB would match RS's in store (not web) pricing, but they don't do that when something like a phone trade-in is required.
    I was able to get Best Buy to match the price without a trade-in. They did not do the free bluetooth though, which wasn't a problem for me. I was just glad to still be able to keep my Centro as an emergency backup. My Pre is barely working and not at all reliable for day to day use as a phone unfortunately.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I also ordered mine online, for the price I couldn't pass it up. I haven't given up on WebOS because since using it, it is a slick system, just bad hardware and horrendous marketing really made it a downward spiral. The community here is great and will still hop back and forth between PC and AC.

I just checked and it was shipped through Baltimore which is having major storms so I will probably have to wait a few more days before I can officially say I have changed.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by amosdef View Post
    I was able to get Best Buy to match the price without a trade-in. They did not do the free bluetooth though, which wasn't a problem for me. I was just glad to still be able to keep my Centro as an emergency backup. My Pre is barely working and not at all reliable for day to day use as a phone unfortunately.
    Did you get a white evo?
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Did you get a white evo?
    In my opinion, white EVOs are for wannabe fruit lovers.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    I also ordered mine online, for the price I couldn't pass it up. I haven't given up on WebOS because since using it, it is a slick system, just bad hardware and horrendous marketing really made it a downward spiral. The community here is great and will still hop back and forth between PC and AC.

I just checked and it was shipped through Baltimore which is having major storms so I will probably have to wait a few more days before I can officially say I have changed.
    I got me one too, but I'll be back to webos.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Everybody got the black one I want something different
    Last edited by OneDeep; 12/27/2010 at 01:55 PM.
    Yeah, I think I must have a stick up my a** or something today. I'm insulting people left and right for now reason. Sorry! (Years ago, I bought my wife a black ipod for exactly the same reason - just wanting to be different).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Everybody got the black one I want something different
    the white evo is indeed sexy looking. but i prefer black myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Which is ironic, since the white iPhone 4 is still vaporware for all intents and purposes.
  10.    #110  
    Get the 1 mm thick Innocase ll in any color you like. It does not matter what color the EVO is. You will never see it.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

Did you get the price match in-store at Best Buy?? Just wondering id rather go into a Best Buy to get the phone rather than wait for it in the mail.
    My EVO shipped this morning!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Just saw this offer on the Epic from radio shack:

Samsung Epic 4G for Sprint - RadioShack Wireless

Would Best Buy possibly match that in store?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Did you get a white evo?
    Got the black one. They had white ones in stock though
    Quote Originally Posted by salm04 View Post
    Did you get the price match in-store at Best Buy?? Just wondering id rather go into a Best Buy to get the phone rather than wait for it in the mail.
    Yes, it was in store. I was ready to trade in my old Centro to Radio Shack until they had problems accessing my Sprint Referral Plan, so I tried Best Buy as a last resort and it worked out great. And I got to keep the Centro.
    Amosdef Did you have to show a piece of paper or let them know about radio shakck price?
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Yes, it was in store. I was ready to trade in my old Centro to Radio Shack until they had problems accessing my Sprint Referral Plan, so I tried Best Buy as a last resort and it worked out great. And I got to keep the Centro.
    Sweet. Im gonna have to pick one up after work. thx for the info.
    Just picked my evo up from bestbuy for 100 bucks so yeah its all good .
    I get a kick out of people who laugh because I am using"6" month old hardware. These are the same people who still use and defend their nearly three year old hardware.lol. Have fun, it gets better everyday.

Sent using taptalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Just saw this offer on the Epic from radio shack:

Samsung Epic 4G for Sprint - RadioShack Wireless

Would Best Buy possibly match that in store?
    YOu can try, but I know some people, on various forums, have said that they wouldn't do it for something that was a web only price, they only did it for prices that were also valid in the store.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast