Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    2011 CES will be EXCITING!! I can't wait to see what HP has instore and how they make enyo work.
    Microsoft to demo new slate PCs, Windows 8 tablet functionality at CES? -- Engadget
    Last edited by RoverNole; 12/13/2010 at 09:41 PM.
  2. #2  
    Should be interesting...I guess we'll see soon enough. Sorli...
  3. #3  
    Here is an article from Appleinsider on the same subject, but with more context. It shows the history of failure by MS in the tablet space. The pictures, alone, demonstrate what a massive leap the iPad was and is. MS still believes that everything should be a PC running Windows.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    http://Here is an article from Apple... more context. It shows the history of failure by MS in the tablet space. The pictures, alone, demonstrate what a massive leap the iPad was and is. MS still believes that everything should be a PC running Windows.
    Yeah, because we *always* get our M$ news from an Apple-centric site...

    I can post up several M$ based sites to show why OSX is a collosal failure in the personal computer space, but why would I? Oh yeah, not relvant at all.

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Yeah, because we *always* get our M$ news from an Apple-centric site...

    I can post up several M$ based sites to show why OSX is a collosal failure in the personal computer space, but why would I? Oh yeah, not relvant at all.
    So, which part of the article did you disagree with?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Here is an article from Appleinsider on the same subject, but with more context. It shows the history of failure by MS in the tablet space. The pictures, alone, demonstrate what a massive leap the iPad was and is. MS still believes that everything should be a PC running Windows.
    They are said to be announcing Windows 8 as well with the OS geared toward touch use, aka Tablet use. Sounds like they are doing it the right way this time, albeit a year or two too late.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    They are said to be announcing Windows 8 as well with the OS geared toward touch use, aka Tablet use. Sounds like they are doing it the right way this time, albeit a year or two too late.
    You know thats MS' style haha.

    They might not make an amazing first product, but version 2 or greater will get there.


    But thats what happens when you try to dip into EVERYTHING. Apple is smart and has a TINY product line compared to every other company out there.

Posting Permissions