Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Laptop Mag is doing it again. But this time it is for smartphone of the year. We have done it in the past and can do it again. Go to the following link and vote for the Pre Plus. The server receiving the votes has been coded so you can only vote once from an ip address.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  2.    #2  
    Additional note:
    To keep this notice near the top for awhile so others see it and vote, please make a post after you vote.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    So, why the + and not 2? Oh, I forgot, verizon is dragging their <butts> and you can only get it direct from HP... <shakes head> <and for dbdoinit> ltm, ltm, ltm
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/12/2010 at 12:23 AM. Reason: posting around language filter
    If the Pre wins the poll is rigged.
    I voted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    If the Pre wins the poll is rigged.
    I agree.
    I voted (back when you mentioned it in the PM thread)
    voted
    I voted.

note: if it says 'we have already counted your vote' it means it has seen your IP address before. I wonder how that works on cell phones since ours is NAT-ed at verizon. Have you all tried voting from your phones?
    I just tried voting with my phone after having already voted via computer - it said 'we have already counted your vote'. Maybe because I'm using the network here via wifi? I can't turn off the wifi here at home since my connection SUCKS without it.
    Voted. #2 as of now, not bad.
    multiple votes on sprint didn't work.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    I don't know which to pick!!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    voted, I was able to vote via phone and PC
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    I can't consciously vote for the Pre this time. I Love my phone, but it wasn't the best phone available this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I can't consciously vote for the Pre this time. I Love my phone, but it wasn't the best phone available this year.
    For me it is, and was the best phone of the year.
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I voted, for me, the Pre is still the best phone for me.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Voted !

The Pre+ is #2 ! But I think we'll have difficulties to reach the #1 place, 18% vs 43% for the mytouch 4G...I don't even know this phone
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    But if you look at it as WebOS and its use of the software would you not agree it is the best "Smart"phone?

We want them!!!
    I think the MyTouch4g phone has more votes than T-mobile has subscribers...

I wonder how long this vote has been open, and who rounded up hundreds of MyTouch4G users. I've never seen that before (except from the webOS community). Hopefully we will step it up. The t-mobile post count isn't really going up much.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast