Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Anyone see the comment from "Dieter" on the poll. I'm confidant it's not him but I'm wondering why anyone would take shots at us as a community. Jealous much?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    I voted for the myTouch. That's right, I said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Anyone see the comment from "Dieter" on the poll. I'm confidant it's not him but I'm wondering why anyone would take shots at us as a community. Jealous much?
    Steve Jobs has a post in there too. Those votes always get nasty. But, the Pre has pretty much won all of them, so we need to rally the faithful and find a few hundred votes to make those people take notice of webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Steve Jobs has a post in there too. Those votes always get nasty. But, the Pre has pretty much won all of them, so we need to rally the faithful and find a few hundred votes to make those people take notice of webOS.
    Like how the last few polls made people take notice of webOS?
    Yes, about like that. :-) sort of like "death from a thousand papercuts:.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Voted.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post

I saw it. I'm sure they are jealous of the webOS community. The webOS community rallies together like no other. I have a feeling that the Pre Plus will win this poll as well. It has picked up a lot of votes over the weekend, while the other phones have remained stagnant, more or less. Let's keep the momentum going!!

I hope Palm puts this up on their FB page as well, I think they did for the previous poll.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I voted
    can you guys tweet this to @palm and @precentral please?
    If we just win this poll on a website about laptops we'll totally make everyone decide to go out and buy a Palm Pre Plus and HP will win. Just like it did when we won the last poll on a laptop website.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I voted. I'll vote from the computer tomorrow
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Voted and nice to see the power of the forum!!
    it is the OS not the phone that rocks !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it is the OS not the phone that rocks !!
    +1 A big echo to my point. We need to vote for WebOS. Not the Oreo. After all there are some 3-5 devices coming out early next year with WebOS.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Bumpity bump bump. Still at #2. Considering the 1.3% marketshare Palm has, or whatever it is, I'm impressed.

I still like the hardware (Pre Plus) better than any of the big slab phones. That's mainly for form factor, though. I'll take a little more speed and better battery life.
    The EVO has really made a huge jump, and is now on the heals of the Pre. Someone at AndroidCentral must have sounded the alarm. :-(
  17.    #57  
    Apple iPhone 4(Review) 11.46% (160 votes)
    BlackBerry Torch(Review) 1.79% (25 votes)
    HTC Evo 4G(Review) 19.63% (274 votes)
    Motorola Droid X(Review) 6.16% (86 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus(Review) 20.85% (291 votes)
    Samsung Epic 4G(Review) 7.02% (98 votes)
    Samsung Focus(Review) 1.65% (23 votes)
    T-Mobile myTouch 4G(Review) 31.45% (439 votes)

Total Votes: 1,396

We have another problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Android folks are posted BIG gains since our last posting here.
    The HTC Evo has gone from 10.74% (114 votes) to 19.63% (274 votes)
    net gain of 160 votes
    Pre Plus 21.77% (231 votes) to 20.85% (291 votes) net gain 60 votes
    Mytouch 39.96% (424 votes) to 31.45% (439 votes) net gain 15 votes

We have to do it like we always have and go after not the mytouch but Android and the Evo.

Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    I voted for the Pre+.
    I LIKE screwing up polls in webOS favor.
    Go Pre! I voted as well. I love webOS. Sprint sent a message out through facebook asking users to vote for the Epic 4g and the Evo 4g. That is probably the reason for the jump.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    Go Pre! I voted as well. I love webOS. Sprint sent a message out through facebook asking users to vote for the Epic 4g and the Evo 4g. That is probably the reason for the jump.
    The nerve. If it was not for us Palm diehards getting the Pre and Pixi, Sprint would have been in the toilet even more then they have been.

We want them!!!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast