Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    just saw it in engadget. Sprint hinted is a different operating system.. Engadget mentioned they think is a motorola stingray..
  2. #2  
    Isn't stingray a codename released from the Pre 2 source?
  3. #3  
    Here is the LINK to the article.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    Isn't stingray a codename released from the Pre 2 source?
    Yes it was.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    just saw it in engadget. Sprint hinted is a different operating system.. Engadget mentioned they think is a motorola stingray..
    I think you misread this...

    We can't say, but paired with the knowledge that Verizon also plans to debut LTE tablets in 2011 -- possibly including one Motorola Stingray -- it seems like 2011 will be a fine year for goodies on CDMA.
    I think the Stingray comment is in regard to Verizon.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  6. #6  
    I just saw a tweet that RIM is giving a tablet to every developer that gets an app accepted into their catalog. Palm, pay attention.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I just saw a tweet that RIM is giving a tablet to every developer that gets an app accepted into their catalog. Palm, pay attention.
    I saw that too... it sounds like it's time to get familiar with the Playbook SDK.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I just saw a tweet that RIM is giving a tablet to every developer that gets an app accepted into their catalog. Palm, pay attention.
    they announced that at the adobe event a month ago


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Posting Permissions