1.    #1  

I have to admit that I never thought that a tablet would work as a slider. This is a 10 inch display. I have no idea how this keyboard can be used but I'd love to give it a try.

Samsung is certainly bringing on the innovation with these things. Can HP compete? Who thinks the webOS tablet will be a slider?

Samsung Gloria to be a Windows 7 tablet with sliding keyboard | BGR | Boy Genius Report
    I like it! But it does look a bit top heavy when using the keyboard. Definately one to try before you buy!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    It reminds me of the old PC Jr. chicklet keyboard that was terrible. The spacing between the keys made it almost impossible to touch type on.

If we are going to have a slide out keyboard on a tablet, why not make it a dual slider with one direction being the keyboard and the other being game controls?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    The only way I can think of how this can possibly work is if the display tilts up, then you can set it on a table to use.

A 10-inch keyboard won't work too well as a thumb board.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I don't think a market can be created for this. A tablet with a keyboard is a netbook.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    The only way I can think of how this can possibly work is if the display tilts up, then you can set it on a table to use.

A 10-inch keyboard won't work too well as a thumb board.
    I agree. Keyboard slides out, Screen tilts up, kickstand pops out from back to support the screen. That would actually be nice......PALM.
    The keys are not positioned for touch typing, and too far apart for thumb typing. So this is what the rest of the industry considers innovation. Landfill operators are salivating at the prospects.