1.    #1  
    My mother just informed me that she got me an HTC Hero. She said I would get it for Christmas. I have a Sprint Palm Pixi that I'm relatively happy with. My question is, which phone is better?
    I Don't mind not having a physical keyboard, and I plan on rooting my HTC Hero. So, what phone is better, A Rooted HTC Hero or a Sprint Palm Pixi ?
    The answer is whichever is smaller, has a physical keyboard, can use a touchstone, has better multitasking and notifications, last and most importantly, has webos.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    why an htc hero? that phone is two years old at this point. at least go for the lg optimus s if you want a touchsreen android phone.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by onemadrssn View Post
    why an htc hero? that phone is two years old at this point. at least go for the lg optimus s if you want a touchsreen android phone.
    I am getting the HTC Hero because my mother's friend is selling it for $150. Its in perfect condition and we're buying it w/o a contract. My mother said I can either have that or nothing for Christmas. I wanted a tongue piercing, but she said no.
    Lol. Anyway u can have both for @least a bit and see which u like and end up using more? That's the best way to go
    The question should not be about which one is better. The question you need to ask is, is the hero worth $150 more than the Pixi. You have the Pixi now and have to buy the hero. In my opinion, it is a lateral move. Each have their pros and cons, but only one costs $150.

Tell her to give you $150 to buy a phone off craigslist or ebay. You can get better phones for $150.
    Take the hero, sell it on ebay for more money. Buy accesories for the pixi lol
    id stick with the pixi, my cousin has a hero and even he says my pixi is better and that was before i discovered preware
    When the HTC Hero was first released in 09 it was 2 year old hardware with a facelift.
    Have htc hero, just got my pixi. Had a pre and love being back on webos. I hate android, but that can get into another long debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by iJoker23 View Post
    I am getting the HTC Hero because my mother's friend is selling it for $150. Its in perfect condition and we're buying it w/o a contract. My mother said I can either have that or nothing for Christmas. I wanted a tongue piercing, but she said no.
    Trust your mother on that last part.
    IMHO $150 is too much for that phone. And I don't understand forcing you to take another phone when you are happy with what you have.

Wouldn't it make more sense for her to give you a $150 visa gift card?

Ps, someday you will thank her for preventing the tongue piercing... just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    IMHO $150 is too much for that phone.
    +1