Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Lol a bunch of precentral trolls came on there today
    Quote Originally Posted by shyam101 View Post
    That thread was composed of two liars and a bunch of people messing their phones up. When people here became sure enough (although most of us were pretty sure all along) that the b.s. over there was the b.s. that it is, a couple people from here informed the people over there that the b.s. those two XDA dev's were spouting was b.s. so that fewer people would mess their phones up. Is that what you're referencing?
    The thread over there has been closed by the moderators. It's clear that it's a hoax (and a very poorly executed one at that).

-- Rod
    The Hero is a downgrade from pre hardware anyways. Unless you just have a hero sitting around, this would be a waste of time. I would rather pick up a sprint pre off craigslist or ebay for 60 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyam101 View Post
    Yeah...and proved that your hero Sandix is a complete fraud! Makes you look pretty ridiculous too for falling for it!
  6. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wodin6 View Post
    The Hero is a downgrade from pre hardware anyways.
    Try convincing your kids of that! My son wanted one soooooo bad and when I got him a Pre he just refused to accept it even as an equal. The cool part is now I got me two Pre's, and bought him another phone...

<deleted by mod>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/04/2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: dumb
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Agree. When I see images and video I may reconsider. How can they do gesture area on Hero?
    since this is clearly a hoax, shouldn't this thread be closed?
    <<Thread renamed>> to indicate that it's a hoax
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    What a loser, that guy from xda-developer forums should get banned for posting that crap. Maybe if it was April fools or something, I would understand. But why pull a hoax now, oh well. I'll just enjoy my Pre minus.
    I didn't lose any sleep over it Hoaxes, rumors, speculations = boredom no new news, not much in app development aside from 500 new books, metro timetables for almost every city in Europe( would be nice if they could put out some more N.American cities). If people aren't being entertained, they will entertain themselves. I don't think the OP really hurt anyone...it may have been a little on the childish side, but we've all seen that from others here. I would think maybe a warning would be sufficient, unless of course this repeat behaviour.
    well, I bought it at first, hook line and sinker. I was pretty intrigued by it, until a whole lot of nothing happened.

in the end, i don't want anyone posting a all packaged rom that included web OS for installing on a non hp/palm device anyway, as it would likely hurt homebrew.

But instructions, perhaps that could be done in a way that is of less of a concern.
    There are four lights.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12