Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    I found the attitude to WebOS rather poignant TBH.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    What the heck. I mean I know it's just a video but Palm webOS had NO chance to state where it comes out at all, and I know for a fact that webOS beats Android at gaming and multitasking.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    What the heck. I mean I know it's just a video but Palm webOS had NO chance to state where it comes out at all, and I know for a fact that webOS beats Android at gaming and multitasking.
    Shut up Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Shut up Palm!
    This is just supposed to be a little light humor that everyone can get a kick out of. It is like the iPhone vs. EVO video that went viral. I still laugh myself silly over that one. Lighten up everyone and enjoy the holiday. The inability to laugh at yourself is a sign that you might be taking it all a bit too seriously.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Roll Tide!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    right

that being the case, it was a pretty good act about how the tech media portrays each company