Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    iPhone is getting Angry Birds Christmas Edition...

Angry Birds: Christmas Confirmed With Screenshot. Coming Before December”? #angrybirds

I sent them an email asking if it would see webOS devices: contact@rovio.com
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/27/2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: link fixed
    I like to think Rovio already has an update for us and that they are just waiting for us to get 2.0. Thats what I LIKE to think. lol
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I like to think Rovio already has an update for us and that they are just waiting for us to get 2.0. Thats what I LIKE to think. lol
    I hope that is not true (waiting for us to get 2.0)... Not that I know any specifics, but when Palm keeps saying "coming months", I keep getting the feeling that it keeps getting pushed back. In October, "coming monthS" implied by the end of the year. Now we are towards the end of November and they still say "coming monthS" which to me says January +. These are just my opinions as "coming months" can mean any time between now and 2+ months.
    They are really cashing out on this while they can. I'm surprised they didn't make a Thanksgiving edition.
  5.    #5  
    Hmmmm... crossing fingers that the delay of the normal version update includes this...

Update
    There’s also word that a 15-level mini-update is supposed to go live within the next few days bringing new, desert-based levels as well as “The Mighty Eagle”. This bird of epic proportions will allow you to skip levels that you deem too hard. However, you can only call the eagle once an hour. So plan wisely. Also, a new destruction meter will appear on previously completed levels giving you new reasons to play everything many times over…again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    They are really cashing out on this while they can. I'm surprised they didn't make a Thanksgiving edition.
    Yeah, you could fling Turkeys at pigs.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Yeah Rovio said last week an update was coming soon - maybe Rovio's "soon" means the same as HP's

Seriously though they do seem to be following up for us. A lot of developers would have taken the $100K and run, so any continued support by Rovio is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to "The Mighty Eagle" or as I term it it - the "jeez I have to go to bed, lets just finish this level already bird"
  7.    #7  
    I don't really care if it is allmost Dec., but would like to see the Halloween edition hit webOS along with a Chritmas version.
    If I was Rovio I would put out a million version of this and make my money while I can. 15 minutes can only last so long......

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Everyone, go tweet them and ask them about whether they will bring Christmas edition to WebOS. You can find them on twitter at;

Twitter
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    Everyone, go tweet them and ask them about whether they will bring Christmas edition to WebOS. You can find them on twitter at;

Twitter
    IDK, signed up for twitter and I think I sent them a message, but I don't see it on the list of messages.
    if you think it , it will come !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    If anything, it looks like it's going to be Windows Phone 7 in addition to iOS.

Which is going to be in Redmond.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    If I was Rovio I would put out a million version of this and make my money while I can. 15 minutes can only last so long......
    Yeah. They're really trying to stretch it. They're making plush toys, talking to studios about a movie and cartoon; they're in the process of creating Angry Birds for Xbox 360, Wii and PS3. More power to them if they can get that 15 mins up to 30 mins. So as a result webOS updates will likely come but right now they want to get that movie done and the games for the game systems.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I did ask Rovio via Twitter about when the update will arrive and they told me, they still got problems with pre compatibility, but it will be out very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice8lue View Post
    I did ask Rovio via Twitter about when the update will arrive and they told me, they still got problems with pre compatibility, but it will be out very soon.
    How could they have compatibility problems with the Pre? They've released 2 programs already...wouldn't you think they'd know what they're doing by now? Unless they're referring to 2.0 and that's what they're waiting for...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

lol..there are so many level in angry birds and somehow u might get bored someday...repeating the same stuff..
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Their response to me:

@Sklib have submitted it, some problem with the Pre holding us back. Palm is on the case.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Angry Birds has sucked up so much of my time, so a small part of me hopes that it's never released...
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    Android getting angry bird christmas addition.

http://www.androidcentral.com/rovio-...ngry-birds-way

Sfm Evo
    Here's to hoping Rovio doesn't forget about us!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast