Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    ...The Pre's screen is just too darn small when playing a game like this.
    Yea now that I play a few games on my Pre, the screen size feels a little too small. And they seem to be pushing webOS as a great gaming OS. I suspect HP's new phone will have a larger screen.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I have gotten into the habit of pinching the screen in some bigger levels. It seems to help with the problem of taps not registering when the view transitions from left to right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    And it is waaaaay cool!! Playing it on my wife's EVO and daughter's Epic.

New version aside, the experience of playing is way different too between the Pre and the EVO or Epic. The Pre's screen is just too darn small when playing a game like this.
    Don't forget the resolution, too. You really see the pop of 2D graphics running at 800x480 or 960x640.
    Thats true....even with the old iphone version before they made the HD version.
  5.    #45  
    OK, so it is coming... http://www.precentral.net/tis-season...t-rovio-mobile

TY, Rovio!
    The compatability thing is because they want to make sure it is compatible with webOS 2.0. It's not that this game will be released to coincide with a US carrier release of 2.0 They are just making it compatible with the already available webOS 2.0.

webOS 2.0 has already arrived. Nothing to wait for.
    Just come with the update and the Holiday Birds already!!!!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Just a random thought. Why does the red bird seem like the leader? He has no powers. Thats like Batman being the leader of the JLA. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Just a random thought. Why does the red bird seem like the leader? He has no powers.
    Because, just as in real life, the leaders really can't do the job of those under them. They just happen to have a business degree or connections to the right people/birds.

I'm not sure which one the red bird has though.

Or, maybe it was the red bird who lost the most eggs.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Love this game had it on android and glad they make it for webos also
  11.    #51  
    What's up with the update taking so long to get out? Rovio said they submitted it last Thursday. Also, I wonder how long before AB Seasons is finished and released? We are going to have a lot of catching up to do as there is a new level added every day, for the 25 days leading up to christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    What's up with the update taking so long to get out? Rovio said they submitted it last Thursday. Also, I wonder how long before AB Seasons is finished and released? We are going to have a lot of catching up to do as there is a new level added every day, for the 25 days leading up to christmas.
    Yeah, let's hope it's released before Christmas at this point. =P I'm so impatient, I really want this to come out already.
    This friday is the one year anniversary of Angry Birds. I wonder if anything will be released for the occasion.
  14.    #54  
    The AB update for the standard edition just hit the app catalog RSS update feed, so it should be live in an hour or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNeff View Post
    Because, just as in real life, the leaders really can't do the job of those under them. They just happen to have a business degree or connections to the right people/birds.

I'm not sure which one the red bird has though.

Or, maybe it was the red bird who lost the most eggs.
    I was thinking maybe the red bird DID have the strongest power, but when they took off their appendages, he lost that really big, cool, rock arm along with his horns and tail...I wonder if he still has that friend who's sort of fishy, and that cute girlfriend who's so 'hot'?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123