Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I read the article and I'm happy Android is getting a Xmas edition. It makes me mad that webOS is getting looked over again but at the same time I've come to expect that from all of the developers. Angry birds hasn't even reached 50,000 downloads and the LITE version is sitting around 90,000. The Android version receved 7,000,000 in a few weeks. I'm a webOS user throug thick and thin so I ope we start getting some love from developers and I think HP has the muscle to make it work.

Personally, I don't want another edition of Angry birds. I want an update the the app that is already in the app catalog. I've already gotten 3 stars and unlocked all the golden eggs. Here's to wishful thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    iPhone is getting Angry Birds Christmas Edition...

Angry Birds: Christmas “Confirmed” With Screenshot. Coming “Before December? #angrybirds

I sent them an email asking if it would see webOS devices: contact@rovio.com
    it's not fair, webOS is always left out...I hate to say it, but iPhone is looking more and more tempting
    Twitter: adamcarter
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I heard they are making a Pigs Revenge version, for what it's worth. I don't know if it is the Christmas version, but it is in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxlovemadonna View Post
    is there a halloween edition for webos?
    Nope...

I remember when we had Angry Birds before Android .. Now we getting left behind .. Again ... Well I hope not
  5.    #25  
    I don't understand what Rovio means by saying:

submitted update that brings exact same levels as for iOS, just waiting for Palm to fix issue re Pre.
    If there is an "issue", how did they "submit" it?

http://www.precentral.net/angry-bird...ed-update-palm
    GOOD NEWS! read this article... i dont know if its right or not, but gives me hope

Angry Birds Christmas edition hits iOS and Android, webOS next in the queue
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    GOOD NEWS! read this article... i dont know if its right or not, but gives me hope

Angry Birds Christmas edition hits iOS and Android, webOS next in the queue
    I think the article's writer is confusing Angry Birds Christmas (which will be free DLC for Angry Birds Halloween) for the update to Angry Birds which brings the webOS version up to date. Rovio's Twitter (the source for the article) doesn't say anything about Angry Birds Halloween or Christmas coming to webOS.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I think the article's writer is confusing Angry Birds Christmas (which will be free DLC for Angry Birds Halloween) for the update to Angry Birds which brings the webOS version up to date. Rovio's Twitter (the source for the article) doesn't say anything about Angry Birds Halloween or Christmas coming to webOS.
    and that's what I got from that link as well. Here's hoping for the best though!
    damn...
  10.    #30  
    I've been scrolling down looking through the Twitters and several people ask if webOS will get a christmas version and Rovio's reply on this one...

@RovioMobile Based on online news, it seems that the christmas version is only for android and iOS. Are there any OSes it will be out for?

@RovioMobile Angry Birds Christmas Edition would be a great Christmas present for the WebOS community. Are you going to port it?
    @louis6279 only iOS and Android, looking into doing others if we can
    ... those were both me
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Angry Birds Seasons available for Android including the Halloween levels today (I also assume for iOS)
    NIce.
    Angry birds seasons now available for Android.

http://m.androidcentral.com/angry-bi...-now-available

Sfm Evo
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    ....for iOS and Android!
    I think Rovio or Palm is waiting for webOS 2.0 to be released on more carriers before updating Angry Birds - the last word I have heard is that Rovio has released it to Palm.

MUST KILL PIGS!!!

Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    ....for iOS and Android!
    And it is waaaaay cool!! Playing it on my wife's EVO and daughter's Epic.

New version aside, the experience of playing is way different too between the Pre and the EVO or Epic. The Pre's screen is just too darn small when playing a game like this.
  18.    #38  
    I have 3 levels left to have 3 stars on everything... needing update soon... come on Palm, Rovio, whoever is resposible, get it in gear.
    I beat everything. All I do is play random levels over again when I get bored. Need that update. lol
    This seems like something more fit for the cross-platform forums than the Pre forum...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast