Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Apple’s iPhone 4 leads the pack in smartphone customer satisfaction... again!

Many wondered how antenna-gate would affect sales. Now, we know. They also wondered how all these gates would affect customer satisfaction. Now, we know that too. Are you as satisfied with your purchase as you could be?
    Last edited by dandbj13; 11/20/2010 at 03:15 PM.
    I am very satisfied with my Motorola purchase. According to that table, I fall in with 71% of my fellow Motorola purchasers.

I wonder how far down the satisfaction chart HP/Palm products would be?
    I don't kno.. But if I couldn't homebrew, I probably would not be satisfied, given a yes or no question
    I think it's fair to assume that many people are satisfied with their device. I'm happy that we can homebrew with our phones.
    [QUOTE=wodin6;2768904][IMG]

+1 Lol
    Nope! I'm severely disappointed in the Pre.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm more than happy with my Evo purchase and it has a 76% satisfaction rate according to the chart.

Sfm Evo
    No.
    as the pre plus is my first smartphone, I am satsisfied with it. There are issues, yes, but every phone has it's issues. I'd also have a different opinion were it not for the homebrew community.
    I love this phone because of what I can do TO it as well as what I can do WITH it. The only real must for me is the missing voice command feature....okay more speed, larger HD, slightly larger display....but I still love it!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

For my first smartphone and indoctrination into Techyland®, fairly satisfied. Sure, I'd love to peruse through 300,000 apps, but then when would I have time to come to fun and exciting websites like this one??
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Why do Android users feel the need to preach on a webOS forum?

Not everybody uses Android. Just using someone else's android phone a few minutes ago, their new android phone didn't have good copy-and-paste functionality (iPhone does this better, webOS does it best IMO). Also, built in multitasking is mediocre at best, worse than iPhone in my experience.
    Last edited by JLegacy; 11/30/2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Added more
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    That is a mystery. Maybe they feel they got duped by an "informed" Pre user and are trying to "save" potential would-be Pre owners from certain damnation But seriously, this IS the "other handhelds" section that allows people that own different devices a place to speak their opinion, whether you like it or not.

2 things you can do about it:

1. Deal with it.
    2. Ignore it.

Although the first can be fun, it can also get tiresome with the same old people talking the same old trash....blablabla...always on here baiting and flaming, with nothing more productive to do than cause an argument.

The second is, by far, a lot less stressful.
    I am more than satisfied with my Pre- I love it since I discovered homebrew and the ease of customization. I had an android phone before this and it's use is nowhere near as intuitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    And yet you can do so much more out-of-the-box TO and WITH an Android phone. And an even bigger world opens up to you if you decide to root the Android like you did with your Pre.
    No thanks...I tried my son's Hero and my other son's BB somethingorother and found I couldn't stand not having gestures, lol!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by JLegacy View Post

Not everybody uses Android. Just using someone else's android phone a few minutes ago, their new android phone didn't have good copy-and-paste functionality (iPhone does this better, webOS does it best IMO). Also, built in multitasking is mediocre at best, worse than iPhone in my experience.
    You do realize this is not a Pre forum, it says other handhelds even though its on PreCentral.
    ....so satisfied that I have been through about 10 of them between me and my wife and I keep coming back (with 2 upgrades cooking). Then I bought 10 pixi's for our staff! Gotta love free. The hardware has its issues and the software was basically a beta test when it was released, but the future is bright. Before I found over-clocking I would have said that I was not satisfied, but Jason, Rod, and to many others to name have fixed that.

Sprint + Palm = <3
    Last edited by Titan078; 12/01/2010 at 02:39 AM. Reason: ...not sure why i can not capitalize i
    Quote Originally Posted by JLegacy View Post

In no way shape of form does any smartphone OS do copy and paste better than iOS currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    You do realize this is not a Pre forum, it says other handhelds even though its on PreCentral.
    They'll never realize.

Anyway i am very satisfied with my Evo. I miss a physical keyboard SOMETIMES but i'm surprised how much i got used to a virtual keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    In no way shape of form does any smartphone OS do copy and paste better than iOS currently.
    I was thinking the same thing.. webos copy and paste is bad compared to iOS.. Try to copy between words or try to copy a few words from a web page. You can't if it's in a paragraph..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast