Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.. webos copy and paste is bad compared to iOS.. Try to copy between words or try to copy a few words from a web page. You can't if it's in a paragraph..
    Yeah i read that and was like...ok, he's never used an iPhone?

haha seriously. WebOS has better system implemented copy & paste than android though, however where i tend to use copy and paste the most (the browser/text messages) it works just as good or even better (browser specifically).

This is for HTC phones though, not sure how C&P works in the browser for stock android. But yeah HTC basically copied the iPhone method:

Selecting text:

Magnifies the text box above your finger so you can be exact and still read.

How it looks once done:

Nice and easy and precise. Google needs to implement a method like this into their own apps and the SDK though so other apps use the same method.
    If it wasn't for homebrew i probably would regret getting my Pre, my wife just a Torch and I'm amazed at the cost of their apps, even the themes are 4 or 5 dollars each, and I get mine for free
    Brain, Froyo on the Epic has the same iOS precision cut and paste method you see above. I guess Google fixed this as of 2.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Brain, Froyo on the Epic has the same iOS precision cut and paste method you see above. I guess Google fixed this as of 2.2.
    Good to hear!

It looks even more refined in Gingerbread.
    Hm... my post was deleted? Was something wrong with it?
    I have to admit that my Pre - was a little on the slow and disappointing side, but after upgrading to a +, I am very satisfied with my phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12