Htc baby.
    wow funny I bet a year ago the iphone percentages would have been alot higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    wow funny I bet a year ago the iphone percentages would have been alot higher.
    It'll be a good bench-mark for next year when the percentages are even lower.
    The iPhone has had its day in the sun. Now it is time for other smartphones to setp into the Limelight.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Hopefully, one day we will see webos name on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Hopefully, one day we will see webos name on there.
    I really don't think you want to see wOS's name on that list.

I think a third of smartphone buyers willing to admit they would rather have an iPhone is a big deal. I suspect the real number is much higher.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Most of the people who voted for their current phone are happy with it because they may have no choice in the matter.
    Could be previous dumb phone users who purchased a entry level smart phones due to flood of such phones and lack of new dumb phones that they actually want.
    Could be price related, carrier related etc cool survey to shove in apple diehards face but proves nothing really.
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Could be price related, carrier related etc cool survey to shove in apple diehards face but proves nothing really.
    To me it proves that there are still many people who want iPhones on their carrier.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    If sprint had the iphone next nov, I wouldn't ignore it, but i'm likely staying with android or switching back to webOS. Iphone has apps, but otherwise android and webOS are both far better and customizable to your liking. Also with android you don't have to have the same plain jane phone as everyone else. I hope hp is going to go this route in 2011.