Yeah definetly. It's open, huge amount of form factors, and rapidly releasing new devices.
    Like it or not, it is probably true. Sad, but true.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Has anyone made an android device with a portrait keyboard/slider like the Pre or Torch?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    That's pretty cool... doesn't look like it's available in the US, or in CDMA version, and probably not on Sprint for the time being.

But if I had to switch to Android, that looks like a form factor I could live with.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

I'm sorry, but anything that comes with Motorola's crappy software is worthless.
    Isn't the software Android?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    That's pretty cool... doesn't look like it's available in the US, or in CDMA version, and probably not on Sprint for the time being.

But if I had to switch to Android, that looks like a form factor I could live with.
    Set Your Location

Motorola Citrus

same but no keyboard

o and http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...id-crappy.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    I'm sorry, but anything that comes with Motorola's crappy software is worthless.
    Lol...rooting says hi if its THAT big of an issue.

(though i don't know if thats been cracked with Moto's new security thing.)
    There's also the Motorola Charm. If there was a version of that on Sprint, I would not have a Pixi right now.
    this was debunk they misquoted him
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    this was debunk they misquoted him
    Exclusive: Woz misquoted! 'Almost every app that I have is better on the iPhone' -- Engadget

And comments are being moderated...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

Motorola Citrus

same but no keyboard
    Without a keyboard it's worthless to me.
    My device history:

- Jim J.