1.    #1  
    Personally, I'm using three handheld devices at this time. My favourite > My palm pre phone.. for business and fun time. Followed by my Ipad.. that entertains me with the latest "Rock and Roll" and "Soft Rock" music, which brings a smile to my face when I'm in a bad mood.. Last, but certainly not the least is my > Kindle 3 - the very fast guide to enjoying It All - free books, browser, email, and many more features. These handheld devices are all part of my daily activities, and make a huge difference in my life.

-- What handheld device(s) are you using---
    Needless to say, my Pre is my primary device...

My Treo 755p pretty much bit the dust but I still have it. Use my Tungsten T5 occasionally just as an MP3 player. Plan on hanging onto it in case I need it for Palm apps once Classic dies.

My wife has a BlackBerry Curve which I play with occasionally. Don't really like it, but she loves it, does all her Facebook and e-mail with it.

Have a grown daughter who lives with us, she has a Samsung Intercept as an add-on phone on our plan. Played with it just long enough to decide that Android is way too messy and convoluted for me, and that landscape keyboards suck (IMO).

Interesting to point out that the main reason my daughter chose the Intercept over the Pixi was the lack of wifi on the Pixi.... what a world class fail that was to take wifi off the original Pixi!! Not sure whether Sprint or Palm was to blame for that one, I've heard accusations leveled at both.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I have my Palm pre.. Music, pictures, ya know I also have a Itouch 1st gen that i jailbroke and i play all the games on there i am wishing came to my pre... and i guess maybe not considered an official hand held but i still can hold it in my hand my 120GB Zune
    Palm Pre
    iPad
    Treo 680 unlocked and used for travel with appropriate SIM cards as required
    Looking forward to a WebOS tablet to replace my iPad.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Palm Pre Plus
    Blackberry Torch

The Pre+ is pretty much my daily driver for most things except occasional 'on-the-road' data needs. (The Torch has an unlimited data plan / Pre+ is on WiFi only or pay-per-use data / I have no data plan on the Pre)

For most functions, the Pre runs circles around the Torch.
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
    My trusty Pre, and a Nokia E61 I use just because it serves as an ip phone while on my company's wireless network.

Of course, the Pre is my main device, and the Nokia just sits there, receiving work calls.

I also got a cheap LG bluetooth multipoint headset to juggle between the two phones
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
    Does my laptop count?
    Is it handheld?

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    I have walked around the house while using it before, so... yes?
    In fact, my netbook should qualify as handheld, I can grab it with one hand between the display and the keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    In fact, my netbook should qualify as handheld, I can grab it with one hand between the display and the keyboard
    when I travel for work, moving between clients etc I usually carry a netbook and leave the higher end laptop at home.

On the go I get my email primarily on my 755p -- though I prefer to answer using the netbook's keyboard.

i'm also now carrying the new Touch -- mainly for media display, demo, and consumption

I usually prefer reading newspapers etc on the 755p -- both because it has a data connection (which the Touch lacks), and because pages format automatically for the mobile screen (which they often don''t on the Touch).
    (though the NYT App works well on the Touch)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  10.    #10  
    Does my laptop count?

I really only use my Pre...
    sorta kinda...
    I use my pre plus for almost every thing, it has basically replaced my desk top, and I use my PSP Go for gaming on the go!
    Palm Pre Plus and iPad Mini 3G (3rd gen iTouch)
    In order of preference:

Palm Pre Plus
    Droid 2
    Blackberry Curve

The BB was my main corporate e-mail device... until I got the Pre. I don't use my phone to archive e-mail so I don't have more than 7 days worth of mail on the phone.

The Droid2 was originally a Droid, but when it was EOL'ed , I was able to palm it off (no pun intended) on a workmate. Of course now the Droid2 has received the same fate. One of the reasons why when the next HP/Palm device comes around I'll happily get that because it will be supported for more than 6 months.

I still use them all because it part of my job to know them all. I'm saving my comments for a "What do you admire about the competition?" thread. (I'll start that now).

C
    Always with me:

Pre
    Kindle

Sometimes with me:

iPod
    BTW, I would love to have a 4th-gen iPod touch... I'm not much of an apple fan, but it would be a fun little device to have.
    Don't worry, you can buy an Touch without becoming a fan. You will know you have become a fan when you find yourself defending missing features other devices may have.
    Always with me:
    80 GB Ipod (5G i think)
    I listen to a lot of audiobooks, podcasts, and music.

With me most of the time:
    Palm Pre (leave in the car often cause i don't like stuff in my pocket)
    Always in my purse:
    Droid Incredible
    Kindle3
    ZuneHD

Looking to add a 7" tablet - Android or Blackberry Playbook