1.    #1  
    I think HP Palm need to make a similiar type of ad... that just talks to the avg joe smiliar to this one

i agree. that shows a great feature/benefit in less time that in takes to say "faster, smarter, and tons of fun."

Microsoft may have trouble building good products, but they definitely are known for catchy slogans and effective marketing.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    mhmm the club and bedroom one our my favorites.

Chicks > playing with a phone.

OH and this one is pretty awesome as well....
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post

Lol...@ the bedroom... designed to get you IN and OUT lol....

i saw the last one you posted and i wasnt too into it... as i was confused as to what it was trying to say, i thought that it meant i would be so enthrawled with wp7 that i wouldnt know whats going on around me, clearly i was mistaken

That second vid; I don't care WHAT phone it is, NOTHING is worth ignoring that. Really? LOL
    Iv'e got to say. I thought the UI of WP7 was ugly. But after seeing it in use and how useful it is (really like a bunch of widgets on one screen to give you all your info at a glance) they are convincing me.

When it comes to apps on a mobile phone, the only thing better than a good app is not needing an app in the first place. Widgets really make that possible.
    Why did Melissa Kerr have a picture of a guy?
    I have made a decision that the first new WP7 or webOS come to Sprint will be mine.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Why did Melissa Kerr have a picture of a guy?
    who?
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I have made a decision that the first new WP7 or webOS come to Sprint will be mine.
    thats what I'm thinkn
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    who?
    In the commercial. The phone said the message or status update or whatever it was was from Melissa Kerr. But the profile pic was a guy in an arm sling. Im just looking too much into it. lol
    Oh NOW everyone is coming around haha.

Good commercial though.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lol...@ the bedroom... designed to get you IN and OUT lol....;;;i

saw the last one you posted andwasntsnt too into it... as i was confused as to what it was trying to say, i thought that it meant i would be enthrawledled wiwp wp7 thatwouldntdnt know whats going on around me, clearly i was mistaken
    I think the last one is an overview of all the "really" commercials mashed together.

But that kid winding up and nailing dad in the head is pure win.
  14.    #14  
    I think the last one is an overview of all the "really" commercials mashed together.

But that kid winding up and nailing dad in the head is pure win.
    your def right on that... but if i hadnt seen the other commercials , i wouldnt get the last commercial.... which is actually what happened to me.

i saw the "last" commercial first .
    Same here. WP7 is the first & only mobile OS to have me interested in considering a move away from webOS.

I never would have guessed until seeing it in action.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I've made that same call pretty much, only depending on the offerings announced, assuming they're coming near eachother, I still might go WP7 even if Palm is first if Palm didn't wow me enough...

Windows has wow'd me here, and I normally hate Microsoft!
    I jumped from WM5 to WebOS, so jumping back to WM7 (yeah, I said it) would be a no-brainer for me. But so far I'm happy with the Pixi. I do have to say that I am surprised at the positive feedback for the MS ads. I thought they sucked. MS has always been a huge failure at successful advertising, and while the WP7 "really" ads are amusing, I think the message they are trying to convey about their OS is, firstly, obvious marketing fluff, and secondly, not something that people really care about. Freed from their phones? In and out? I've got notifications on WebOS, and Android has them too. I don't see this campaign causing people to say, "hey, my phone is too complicated... think I'll go to WP7." However, the ads are amusing and memorable, and they do show the OS. So that may be enough for now, just to get the idea of WP7 in people's heads.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Microsoft may have trouble building good products, but they definitely are known for catchy slogans and effective marketing.
    Microsoft has its hits and misses...
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."