I think we need to establish what the standard is for "outdated"

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I think we need to establish what the standard is for "outdated"
    The Pre.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    The Pre.
    Hmm! It figures - since you dont have it anymore. Tsk,tsk.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Pre is Prehysteric
    Pre 2 is outdated
    You're aware that your staement makes no sense..right?
    I don't mean a device specifically, I meant as far as features (internally and externally) are concerned, a standard should be set so we can determine.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    The Pre was aptly named. It was released before it was ready and hardware wise and a little bit on the software side it was behind the times. What we need now is a Post webos device.
    I don't mean a device specifically, I meant as far as features (internally and externally) are concerned, a standard should be set so we can determine.
    The standard has already been set - it's in the eyes of the beholder. My 90-year-old father doesn't think his 1980-something TV is outdated, so to him it's not. My wife doesn't think her RAZR is outdated, so to her it's not (but I made her upgrade anyway - gotta protect the family name and all that).

If a device provides you all the functionality you need, would you feel it is outdated? Many folks on boards like these find that NO device provides them all the functionality they need/desire, so they constantly seek out new devices with the hope they will fill in the holes the older devices left unfilled. To them, devices are outdated either at or shortly after purchase.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Ok how about any device running webos is outdated.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123