1.    #1  
    PLEASE NOTE,

I HAVE REPAIRED THE LINK BELOW, IT SHOULD WORK CORRECTLY NOW,
    JAY

Hi all,

Click on the link to go to the video, what a GREAT IDEA!

Take care, Jay

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/201...xt_week_report

Dell's Hybrid Tablet Coming Next Week [REPORT]
    Stan Schroeder Stan Schroeder, Mon Nov 15, 11:53 pm ET

Dell Inspiron Duo, the hybrid tablet that flips open to become a netbook, is due for a launch next week, Cnet has learned from sources familiar with the matter.

The Duo is a Windows 7 machine with a dual core Intel Atom CPU, a 10-inch touchscreen, and a full QWERTY keyboard which is revealed when you flip the lid open. Close it, and you have a device that looks and operates pretty much like a regular tablet.

According to Cnet, the Inspiron Duo will be launched "early next week", possibly on November 23.
    Last edited by ilovedessert; 11/16/2010 at 12:00 PM.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I like the look of the device but I'm wondering what the price point it's going to be.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Link is bad
    I can't post links yet -.- All you have to do is delete the

/print

at the end of the URL.

But I must say, a really awesome idea! I wonder how thick it is as a pad..
  5.    #5  
    HI all,

I am sorry for the damaged link, thank you all for pointing it out, I have replaced the damaged link with one that works.

Frankly as a Palm user of more than 8 years, I hate to give up a keyboard and I hate typing on glass....this is why I am awaiting the next gen pre or what ever they will call the PDA/smartphones, (that should be announced at CES 2011).

That is why I LOVE this concept from DELL. I agree, I am interested in the price point.

I am still using a Centro and therefore have never used webOS. No matter what I do I have to learn using an new OS. However, I am SURE that since HP has pumped so much $ into Palm, that we will see some clear winners from Palm, early next year.

The Pre 2 is nice, but I want to wait and see... as far as a tablet goes, I don't want one right now, but one with a keyboard is going in the right direction.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group