1.    #1  
    For anyone on the fence-

Radio Shack has the Evo for 159.99 if you have an upgrade and after a two year commitment... No mail in rebate. Web-Special Only.

Not bad... This might just do it for me.

Join A.S.A.D.A. and together we can rule the Galaxy!!! Don't Forget to tag #[insert app]4webos on twitter!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I'll save you another 10 bucks....... A1-wireless=$149.99 and the epic is 199 for upgrade eligible online purchases.
  3.    #3  
    The only thing that's different is that sprint fully backs sprint phones from radio shack and best buy... If something were wrong I could take it into a sprint store.

Join A.S.A.D.A. and together we can rule the Galaxy!!! Don't Forget to tag #[insert app]4webos on twitter!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I didn't know it mattered, I have tep so sprint doesn't care. When I called to activate my epic, I told the rep I wanted to move tep from my pre to my epic and she said no need to, they are both now covered. That comment made me assume they don't care where you buy the phone.

Am I miss informed, or perhaps this is just due to having tep?
  5.    #5  
    I think the tep replaces it after the $100 deductible. Sprint backs the 1yr manufacturer warrenty. So they try to fix it or replace it for free. Something like that...

do you guys know if the return policies are the same? and if a return would bring you back to upgrade eligibility?

i almost pulled the trigger on an evo on sprint's site last week, but having to come off almost $300 and then wait for a rebate made me wait...
    Samsung Epic 4G $169 at Wirefly for Sprint Eligible UPGRADES / Evo $119 Upgrade Price

Samsung Epic 4G $169 at Wirefly for Sprint Eligible UPGRADES / Evo $119 Upgrade Price - SlickDeals.net Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    For anyone on the fence-

Radio Shack has the Evo for 159.99 if you have an upgrade and after a two year commitment... No mail in rebate. Web-Special Only.

Not bad... This might just do it for me.