1.    #1  
    Is there a way to delete the Market search history and the downloaded apps history from the phone? (EVO 2.2)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Is there a way to delete the Market search history and the downloaded apps history from the phone? (EVO 2.2)
    No. Your wife is going to find out.
    ohhh dbd your in trouble !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 11/08/2010 at 08:11 PM.
    run AndroidOS Doctor.
    More importantly you need AppBrain then you could do your own searches online and send it to your phone.

From the Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks:

The Android Market site does not allow searches. AppBrain does and offers recommendations, wallpaper, and more. Open your Android Market app, search for "AppBrain" and "Fast Web Installer" and install both so that you can pick apps from AppBrain.
    hey milo tell that trick with the battery lol , just messin . are you a mod on other forums as well ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Ummm...last I checked, this is a webOS forum... Not sayin', but just sayin'...
    this is the cross platform chat forum
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Understood; however, wouldn't that question have better been served on Androidcentral?
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonp2 View Post
    Understood; however, wouldn't that question have better been served on Androidcentral?
    Perhaps the OP likes this particular community and knows that there are quite a few people that could answer his question here?

Seriously, some of you "this is a palm forum only!" jokers would be better served not reading the cross-platform forums if you're offended by cross-platform conversation.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks, oddlou, I appreciate that.

And thanks, Craig, for the links.

Thank you, Shane, for not mentioning turtles.

Thank you, Brandon. Give me time, I'll think of a reason.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 11/09/2010 at 03:42 AM.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder
    Android Marketsite does not allow searches.
    I've seen you say this before, and I was wondering why. When I open my Android Market app, there's a little search icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

When I click that, it shows everything I've searched for since I got the device and lets me search for any other app that I can think of.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    No. Your wife is going to find out.
    lol lol
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    run AndroidOS Doctor.
    "To the moon, cantaffordit, to the moon!"
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    Perhaps the OP likes this particular community....
    Indeed, and he's not alone.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    I've seen you say this before, and I was wondering why. When I open my Android Market app, there's a little search icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

When I click that, it shows everything I've searched for since I got the device and lets me search for any other app that I can think of.
    The Android Market site does not allow searching. The app does but AppBrain is far more powerful. Try it and you will see. Also, please look at the Getting Started. Your next 331 questions are in there...

You have to register to see the screenshots.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    The Android Market site does not allow searching. The app does but AppBrain is far more powerful. Try it and you will see. Also, please look at the Getting Started. Your next 331 questions are in there...

You have to register to see the screenshots.
    Okay, Craig, thanks.
    Okay, Craig, thanks.
    Danny (and any other webOS/Android users),

I really need help from everyone who has used a Pre and an Android. I wrote a series for this called: Palm webOS Homebrewer's Guide to Android .

Does it cover the right things?

It also shows the top 135 or so patches and patch requests that are built into Android and how to use them. I could have documented a zillion more but I just got tired. Plus just the documentation for these 135 patches is a little intimidating. Should I add more?

I go into a lot more depth with the 14 topic series Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks.

Some of the differences going from a Pre to Android are like going from one car to another. The cruise control is in a different place. The heater controls are different. The hood release is in a different spot. Android has the webOS features but not in exactly the same layout.

OK, more accurately, by turning hundreds of patches into features, Android is more like going to a NASCAR cockpit with controls for everything. However, once you go through the Getting Started and have everything tweaked your way, you will rarely change most of it again.

And by the way, the Cross-Platform Chat Forum is exactly the right place to ask questions about other platforms.

- Craig