Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I've just left At&t playing the Samsung Focus. I promise, if At&t offered unlimited data, I would have purchased it. I was blown away with winmo 7, and the super amoled screen. I hope that HP/palm delivers something awesome for ces. My day one sprint pre, is almost on its last ride.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R1Jetta04 View Post
    I've just left At&t playing the Samsung Focus. I promise, if At&t offered unlimited data, I would have purchased it. I was blown away with winmo 7, and the super amoled screen. I hope that HP/palm delivers something awesome for ces. My day one sprint pre, is almost on its last ride.
    Did you find that the font is super tiny for no good reason on a lot of the UI? Am I the only one that is annoyed by this? And, no, I'm not in the reading glasses demographic...yet. It's just really small in several places like the clock and battery top tray, calendar items, etc, where it looks like it could be bumped up and much easier to glance at, as the ad campaign implies. The rest of the large fluid panels is pretty nice to look at in person.

You must be logged in to post links or photos. And by the way, your fly is open.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I just checked it out, it's cool and it's probably easier to use than even IOS.

Don't think it will attract Android users at all, seems very simple minded.

Not bad but I kinda prefer webos.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234