Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Saw this and had to share it!

Love it!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    lol and none of them has ever seen a webOS user.
    Because webOS users are ninjas.

Has anyone seen a ninja?

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Haters gonna hate. Buy the phone that works for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Haters gonna hate. Buy the phone that works for you.
    that's not hating cuz it's true. Every iphone/android/blackberry fan I know fits perfectly in to the diagram.

what's missing is an extra column for what they think about in private:

iPhone users dream of dumping at&t
    android users dream about 6" displays
    blackberry users dream about iphones.

and webOS users dream about Chuck Norris!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    lol and none of them has ever seen a webOS user.
    I've only seen one other person with a Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    Because webOS users are ninjas.

Has anyone seen a ninja?
    Not a real ninja > that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've only seen one other person with a Palm Pre...
    every time I see one (usually in the airport) I track them down and start a conversation. I'm sure they think I'm nuts.
    every time I see one (usually in the airport) I track them down and start a conversation. I'm sure they think I'm nuts.
    And they're right! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    that's not hating cuz it's true. Every iphone/android/blackberry fan I know fits perfectly in to the diagram.

what's missing is an extra column for what they think about in private:

iPhone users dream of dumping at&t
    android users dream about 6" displays
    blackberry users dream about iphones.

and webOS users dream about Chuck Norris!
    don't get me wrong, webos is for me. Everyone gets hated so don't worry about it when picking a phone.
    I would love to see a PreDoodle by Jason Harrison done for webOS in this form. I have seen several Palm Pre users in the wild and most of them have never heard of PreCentral or patching with Preware. I get a feeling that a lot of Pre owners just use the pre smartphone as it comes out of the box.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I would love to see a PreDoodle by Jason Harrison done for webOS in this form. I have seen several Palm Pre users in the wild and most of them have never heard of PreCentral or patching with Preware. I get a feeling that a lot of Pre owners just use the pre smartphone as it comes out of the box.
    as soon as i heard preware was 100% safe (warranty wise) and homebrew was even encouraged by palm (minus overclocking, which is fair enough) I downloaded preware about 3 days after i got my pre plus.

i'm holding off the patches and plugins until webOS 2.0 comes out as i dont want to go through the hassle of removing them when i update it.

homebrew is definately the pre's strong point, as the iphone has the appstore.

p.s. has anyone else suddenly seeing blackberrys becoming suddenly popular amongst teenagers now? it makes me laugh XD
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 fissurez View Post
    as soon as i heard preware was 100% safe (warranty wise) and homebrew was even encouraged by palm (minus overclocking, which is fair enough) I downloaded preware about 3 days after i got my pre plus.

i'm holding off the patches and plugins until webOS 2.0 comes out as i dont want to go through the hassle of removing them when i update it.

homebrew is definately the pre's strong point, as the iphone has the appstore.
    You should definitely remove any traces of homebrew if you ever need to bring you phone to get repairs or anything like that. If they see homebrew on your phone, they may turn you away and make a note on you account.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You should definitely remove any traces of homebrew if you ever need to bring you phone to get repairs or anything like that. If they see homebrew on your phone, they may turn you away and make a note on you account.
    Or better yet, wipe the whole thing.

I wouldn't trust any store or repair centre with my personal data on a device.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here