Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I know it is shocking only this week did I get to play with an andriod phone. My GF purchased the epic g4. Ironically it was my brother that got me interested in WebOS... Who fliped to the Evo on the release day. In his defense he was able to drop his subscription to sprint sidekick because of the 4G.

Anyways... I have to say I was not impressed (except speed).

Universe search is better than google search. She searches my name and sure I come up but I share results with Joe's crab shack.

And it isn't even Geotagged!... Come on we were sitting inBBW and searched buffalo and sure enough it finds bbw's web page. I should find a local.google.com result.

Next she doesn't know how to install apps. Come on google even BB has an app store now!

The final issue we have discovered is hacking. While it is easy (we needed hebrew support) there is no one stop shop like internalz you guys rock. Each andriod phone has different complicated and scary steps just to install fonts.

Well that is my 2 cents.

happily stickinf with webos no give me my f'%?g spell check!!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    I recently got hands on time with windows 7, and found it much MUCH better to use then a htc desire with 2.2, yes lacking some very basic features, but really fluid to use.

To my knowledge I can still google anything faster then any of my friends who use every operating system, will stick with webos
    The sad thing is people will read this and think the stuff you said about Android is true rather than see that neither you nor your GF have any knowledge of Android. Oh well. Off to fight evil with a macaroni duck.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    The sad thing is people will read this and think the stuff you said about Android is true rather than see that neither you nor your GF have any knowledge of Android. Oh well. Off to fight evil with a macaroni duck.
    So true.....

The best is don't know how to install apps.