Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1.    #1  
    Is there a way to refresh a web page without scrolling all the way to the top of the page and hitting the refresh circle?
  2. #2  
    Why are you asking a question about Android in this space. Go to a forumn about android not web os.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NoResults View Post
    Why are you asking a question about Android in this space. Go to a forumn about android not web os.
    Next.
  4.    #4  
    Btw, NoResults, do some reading and look at the title of this particular forum.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Is there a way to refresh a web page without scrolling all the way to the top of the page and hitting the refresh circle?
    Nope
  6. #6  
    Try menu and the refresh icon should be on the bottom.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Nope
    lol
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Try menu and the refresh icon should be on the bottom.
    Tried that already.
    It just has back, forward, add bookmark, bookmarks, windows and "more" (and it's not in "more").
  9. #9  
    Hmm I'm not sure then. I have stock 2.2 on my hero and have forgotten what sense looks like.
  10. #10  
    When you hit menu, you should see the address bar hover at the top and additional menus hover at the bottom. The address bar has the refresh icon in it that you can click.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    When you hit menu, you should see the address bar hover at the top and additional menus hover at the bottom. The address bar has the refresh icon in it that you can click.
    Ding ding ding!

    You got it!
    I never thought about that, thank you.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by NoResults View Post
    Why are you asking a question about Android in this space. Go to a forumn about android not web os.
    the forum is cross platform,this is the right forum.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    the forum is cross platform,this is the right forum genius.
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    the forum is cross platform,this is the right forum genius.
    Thanks, Z.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding.
    I'm not so sure about that.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Thanks, Z.
    my bad if he was kidding,,i edit and took the genius out
  17. #17  
    Why not include a refresh button that floats over the page? Seems so much easier than drilling through all those sub-menus.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    Why not include a refresh button that floats over the page? Seems so much easier than drilling through all those sub-menus.
    yet another way webOS beats android, I guess.

    note: I'm just jerking dbd's chain so save the flames, please
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    Why not include a refresh button that floats over the page? Seems so much easier than drilling through all those sub-menus.
    In this case, there are no sub-menus to drill through. As for the button that floats over the page, that's better for some but I like having my page unobstructed.
  20. #20  
    If it was webOS, you could've just made a patch for that. There's a patch that let's you refresh the page just by shaking your phone. But, you're on Android. No patch for you!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions