For the iPad they are selling? I dont know if they use the same charger for charging. Do they?

Edit: My bad. I missread that. For some reason I was thinking Verizon.
    I think apples next announcement will be iphone on every network.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I think apples next announcement will be iphone on every network.
    That would be crazy lol. Imagine how many customers AT&T would lose...

It would be great for us consumers though.
    Just thinking out loud here... How about an iPhone4 on T-Mobile's "4G" network. That would be pretty nice!
  5.    #6  
    I think T-Mobile ordered these branded cables from a cable supplier in anticipation of a T-Mobile iPhone and the fact that they showed up is a typical snafu that happens because most cheap accessories don't have release dates.
    IMHO if apple were to even put the iphone4 on t-mobile, or even the 3gs, EVERYONE would want it. same goes for verizon. but I think that the transition wouldn't be as gradual.
    not to say that the iphone is better than any other phone, but consumers as a whole are stupid. they just want the shiniest thing on the market.
    The Apple iPod, iPad and iPhone dock connector pinout is exactly the same for all three devices.
    Some folks have been able to get a T-Mobile SIM card working on the Pad 3G and there is much speculation that the iPad will be available on AT&T, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodaphone in the near future.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Ya know. As much as I love webOS and this community, if an iPhone comes to sprint I am switching. But I will keep my Palmpad...
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
  9.    #10  
    None of the other possible reasons really make sense enough for them to order and stock T-Mobile branded iPhone/iPad connectors in their stores. You have to think that they are going to be carrying the iPhone soon.
    I think, if anything, they will sell the iPad and not the iPhone like Verizon is doing right now. If the iPad uses the same connectors as the iPhone, this would be a reason for them to have it.
    I don't see this as anything; you really think T-Mobile is next in line for Apple anything?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Maybe they have enough people using unlocked iphones on there network and tired of turning down money those customers are willing to pay when they walk in and ask for a cord. So instead of sending them on their way they got smart and had some made up with their name on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I don't see this as anything; you really think T-Mobile is next in line for Apple anything?
    Sure, why not? T-Mobile getting the iPhone would be a win for everyone.
  14.    #15  
    Anyone savvy enough to unlock an iPhone and run it on T-Mobile - not that it takes much - probably has some idea where to get an iPhone cable and it's not a T-Mobile store.

The packaging of of the cable - which T-Mobile presumably designed - makes no mention of the iPad.

This is the kind of item that you commonly pick up when you are picking up an iPhone - an extra charge cable so that you can charge on your PC at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    The Apple iPod, iPad and iPhone dock connector pinout is exactly the same for all three devices.
    Some folks have been able to get a T-Mobile SIM card working on the Pad 3G and there is much speculation that the iPad will be available on AT&T, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodaphone in the near future.
    in a press release, T-Mobile said they're only putting those cords in certain stores for world travelers, such as T-Mobilers from the UK.
    btw T-Mobile UK DOES sell the iPhone.
    and T-Mobile USA is ok with unlocked phones being on their network, they are after all GSM.
    this is all on the front page of BGR
    T-Mobile: iPhone cables are for unlocked handsets and phones roaming from Europe | BGR
    It's not just cables; it's micro SIMs as well.