1.    #1  
    I got a chuckle out of this cartoon about how the major platforms view themselves and each other. Too bad webOS didn't make it ... maybe next time

How Fanboys, Fandroids and Crackberry Junkies See Each Other
    I just saw this too. It made me laugh. I like the Dinosaur at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    I got a chuckle out of this cartoon about how the major platforms view themselves and each other. Too bad webOS didn't make it ... maybe next time

How *******, Fandroids and Crackberry Junkies See Each Other
    that one comment towards webOS was mean : /
    idk..i get a lil frustrated when other OS junkies think themselves superior to others.
    I don't understand why we can't live and let live..
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    idk..i get a lil frustrated when other OS junkies think themselves superior to others.
    it's just the way things are. Cars, houses, clothes, you name it, there are those that will derive a sense of social standing through their possession of inanimate objects.
    I'm surprised they even mentioned Palm. Not a good sign when it's only a passing disparaging footnote.
  6.    #6  
    Uhh ... not meant to be mean at all. I'm a happy Pre owner. I just meant it's too bad webOS hasn't gotten the audience (which it deserves IMO) to be considered one of the big 3.