Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41  
    Milo,

    Is the "SD Card GB" entry intended to reflect what the phones are distributed with or what they are capable of? I ask because my Droid X has a 32 GB MicroSD card in it.
  2. RafRol's Avatar
    Posts
    544 Posts
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Don't forget about the rest of the world (the Pre wasn't released on just the top 3 US carriers).
    I'm not forgetting about the rest of the world. I only commented on Verizon in my original post. I can honestly say that the Pre didn't sell well on Verizon because Verizon is all Android. I can't,won't, never did and never will say the same thing about other carriers world-wide.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    I'm not forgetting about the rest of the world. I only commented on Verizon in my original post. I can honestly say that the Pre didn't sell well on Verizon because Verizon is all Android. I can't,won't, never did and never will say the same thing about other carriers world-wide.
    Hey, I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. I was just pointing out that since the Pre sold about the same on all carriers where it was available, it stands to reason that maybe (at least some of) the fault lies with the device itself rather than just the fact that one carrier was pushing Android.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Milo,

    Is the "SD Card GB" entry intended to reflect what the phones are distributed with or what they are capable of? I ask because my Droid X has a 32 GB MicroSD card in it.
    It is the card that ships with the phone. MicroSD is capable of 32GB but no one ships wiht that.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    It is the card that ships with the phone. MicroSD is capable of 32GB but no one ships wiht that.
    Understood. Thanks.
  6. RafRol's Avatar
    Posts
    544 Posts
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Hey, I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. I was just pointing out that since the Pre sold about the same on all carriers where it was available, it stands to reason that maybe (at least some of) the fault lies with the device itself rather than just the fact that one carrier was pushing Android.
    I didn't think you were trying to put words in my mouth, you have very valid points. It's all good. The Pre has stiff competition (in certain cases, it doesn't compete).
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
  7. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #47  
    my customers would be told to go to sprint....lol jk.

    I would push eitherthe pre2 or the droid R2D2.

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions