Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please tell me I'm just imagining it.

Not only are you not able to look at songs that played previously in that session, but the sound quality is horrendous! (and yes, I have the toggle switch set to "high quality".)
    awww ! do you miss the pre yet ? thats the question?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

Not only are you not able to look at songs that played previously in that session, but the sound quality is horrendous! (and yes, I have the toggle switch set to "high quality".
    Never had an issue with sound quality.

Never tried to look at previously played songs on either platform so no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I know I don't. I can successfully say that, with my Evo, I have had the same phone for 3 months with no signs or having to get a replacement [before my next upgrade anyway].
    Love having a phone that just works.
    I will always keep my pre. Even after I switch to the epic. I will use it for music, games and internet over wifi while at school and such.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Hey you! Turtle Guy!
    What are you doing here?!?

Can't I have a little privacy in cross- platform?

lol lol ltm
    lol i just saw this in the new posts link ! thats how i get around in these here parts !!! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    how do you carry that around,,what kind of case?
    a flat panel TV box

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    a flat panel TV box
    doh!,lol,good one
    In the Pandora app on the Palm Pre, you can view previous songs in any giving station and across multiple sessions (i.e. openning and closing the app) And also have the option to "like/unlike" them.

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

Not only are you not able to look at songs that played previously in that session, but the sound quality is horrendous! (and yes, I have the toggle switch set to "high quality".)
    hey danny boy !! is that a boogie board in your pocket or are you happy to see someone ? wow did i just say that ? lol ltm ltm lollol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    how do you carry that around,,what kind of case?
    Pocket. It takes less volume than the Pre. I have the 1 mm thick case.
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    In the Pandora app on the Palm Pre, you can view previous songs in any giving station and across multiple sessions (i.e. openning and closing the app) And also have the option to "like/unlike" them.
    He was talking about the evo. That is why he likes the pre app better.....

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Are you running Android 2.2?
    Again, I've never had an issue with the sound quality on my Evo.

So not sure what your issue is.
    There's a bug in Android 2.2 that makes streaming audio sound like it's coming from a tin can. It only affects some streaming apps and Pandora is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    There's a bug in Android 2.2 that makes streaming audio sound like it's coming from a tin can. It only affects some streaming apps and Pandora is one of them.
    wow thats a bummer !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Never heard of that?
    Never had an issue.
    News to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Never heard of that?
    Never had an issue.
    News to me.
    Issue 9308 - android - eaac+ and aac+ decoding sound quality problems (Android 2.2) - Project Hosting on Google Code
  20.    #20  
    Thanks very much for that link. Now I see what's going on with that.

Thank you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast