Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    looks like battery life will suck
    Hope they make a cdma version of this or make a standalone console you can buy in the store without the phone radios.
    lmaoooooooooo...biggest fail evarrrrrrr!
    hmmm...... good in theory but how about in practice?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I don't know about this. I have a ps3 but since I got my pre plus I have no need for a hand held. I don't think this is gonna do to well, kinda like the psp go.
    This is only a prototype, right? It remains to be seen if it's a failure. People thought that about iPhone. And thought Pre would be a huge success.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I wish we could have some controls like that for our phones. Would make the emulators so much more fun to use.
    Ha ha! I never knew that the PSP ran on Android!
    Could have potential with a segment. Its a phone with a developed OS...plus their have their own PSN app store with PSP specific games. Plus the touch screen analog areas is nifty.

Add a sprinkle of NES roms and you have a sexy *** device right there.

If the price is right.
    Dumping the Pre asap for one of these.
    This is not bad. There may be more demand for the phone/gamepad hybrid than we think. Check out this mod of the Epic 4g, which I have to say is pretty Epic (Pun intended).

12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    This is not bad. There may be more demand for the phone/gamepad hybrid than we think. Check out this mod of the Epic 4g, which I have to say is pretty Epic (Pun intended).

yeah but that guy was committed .. kinda like this guy

isnt that android on that psp phone?

psp go was a failure because it wasnt backward compatible and that you had to buy games online. if it had a swapable game cartridge or sd card, it might of been different.
    ok this makes no sense to me at all? why would sony even wanna do this? tells u what the world is comeing to nowa days
    i admit its a cool idea and all. i just think its a waste of money, time, and space. i know i would never buy one
    Why not?

People want convergence devices, and their PSP hasn't kinda stalled in america...make a PSP phone based on android. Its graphic capabilities are just as good as the current PSP, why is this a bad idea?
    a certain crowd esp kidz would eat this up..
    I'd rather have a better and cheaper PSP rather than this expensive ugly looking PSX Phone with a bunch of unneeded crap on it. It might be cool to have something like Skype on there...but a full-fledged phone that's going to need a service plan? Personally, I'm quite happy to stop my convergence at phone + mp3 + cheap casual games while reserving gaming I'll be more invested in to a dedicated handheld or console. If I could get a convergent Sony handheld, it'd be a PSP that somebody hacked up to play PSX/PS2/DS roms.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  19. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    A phone that can keep my beer cold would be a much more valuable convergence of technologies.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast