Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    What the heck are you talking about? I downloaded a bunch of compatible ring tunes from the internet and loaded them on my iPhone in about 45 seconds.

Before posting this nonsense, I recommend you try an iPhone out for yourself.
    *now*. This was certainly not the case in the first year
    im not surprised ... windows phones have always been flawed
    Quote Originally Posted by raisind View Post
    im not surprised ... windows phones have always been flawed
    what does that even mean?
    I wonder if people will look at that and go "No custom ringtones!? Goodbye WM, hello Android."
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    And apple of course right?

They only added ring tones if you buy on iTunes....and you still can't change your text message tone.
    I guess these don't count then:

Christ people still quoting off the first page....

and again i'll say, the iphone didn't launch with the option i wasn't aware its there now, who knows what the future holds for Windows phone 7 once more units are out in the wild.

Moving on.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    I guess these don't count then:

I noticed you have no signal strength.. Are you sure your holding your iPhone properly?

I'd recommend a case.
  8.    #28  
    Bahahaha
    Christ people still quoting off the first page....

and again i'll say, the iphone didn't launch with the option i wasn't aware its there now, who knows what the future holds for Windows phone 7 once more units are out in the wild.

Moving on.
    News flash....windows 7 phone is competing with the current iPhone, not the one from 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    News flash....windows 7 phone is competing with the current iPhone, not the one from 2007.
    news flash i brought it up because that was my original belief that it still did not have a native way to do it...not because i'm saying its ok.
    news flash i brought it up because that was my original belief that it still did not have a native way to do it...not because i'm saying its ok.
    um no, you brought it up because you falsely assumed that the iPhone was incapable of custom ringtones because you have little hands on knowledge of the device. In addition, after haven been told your assumptions were completely wrong, your story has slightly changed. Lets just admit you were wrong and move on.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12