Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    So I just spoke to the guy in IRC.

The source for the overclocking module they are using is at milestone-overclock - Project Hosting on Google Code and the particular settings he is using is at #1242050 - Pastie

His twitter feed is at Twitter

-- Rod
    Rod heres a question assuming people still want the Pre 2 for their carrier, but it is not released, is it possiable to swap the boards from the Pre 2 to say maybe a Sprint pre since the devices are the same size? Also do you have a thread for funding for patches and kernels for Webos 2.0 and the Pre 2, or do we just PM you to get paypal info?
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    Rod heres a question assuming people still want the Pre 2 for their carrier, but it is not released, is it possiable to swap the boards from the Pre 2 to say maybe a Sprint pre since the devices are the same size? Also do you have a thread for funding for patches and kernels for Webos 2.0 and the Pre 2, or do we just PM you to get paypal info?
    Dieter said that the comms board in the Pre 2 looked exactly like the one in the Pre. So we hope that a comms board swap is possible.

We will have a donation drive to raise funds so that we can purchase developer Pre 2 devices as soon as the price for them is announced and they become available for sale.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Dieter said that the comms board in the Pre 2 looked exactly like the one in the Pre. So we hope that a comms board swap is possible.

We will have a donation drive to raise funds so that we can purchase developer Pre 2 devices as soon as the price for them is announced and they become available for sale.

-- Rod
    ok thats sounds good, keep me posted when you guys get the price for these devices, thanks.
    I'll settle with my uberkenal 1ghz for now. Works great for me.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I call BS on 3ghz I would believe the 2Ghz.. But a full 3x oc ??? the guys doing the 5Ghz project years ago never even reached a full 2x oc, add to that the extremelab.org guys who pushed a 3Ghz Celeron D 347 to 8.2ghz yet again not a full 3x oc and again done with mega liquid nitrogen colling with mega sub zero temps.

I would like some more proof than a screen shot and cpu profile that could be posted for the same giggles after all its is only text on a web page. I find it hard to believe these guys managed a 3x oc..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12