Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best OS ...
    with the worst marketing, worst execution, worst (by reputation) hardware..

webOS !!!!!!!!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    So what's up with this poll? First MS was surging unrealistically. Now it looks like Google is doing the same? Seems like someone's cheating to me or the poll is busted. sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    So what's up with this poll? First MS was surging unrealistically. Now it looks like Google is doing the same? Seems like someone's cheating to me or the poll is busted. sigh
    Don't worry about the poll. Polls are not going to mean anything for webos users right now. When all that is promised is available, vote with your wallet, not your mouse. If at the end of 2011 the new poll, which there will surely be, looks like this one, then I'd worry.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    PALM webOS

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    To be fair, this time it's for real. No, really....

And we are still waiting, really...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    PALM webOS
    Not anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandufour View Post
    This thread is pure WebOS fanboyism.
    I thought that didn't exist. According the the posts I see in these forums, fanboyism only applies if you happen to like an OS other than webOS; especially if that other OS is more popular.

As for the poll, I wish it gave some useful information. Unfortunately, it turned out to be worthless just like the "my phone is better than yours" polls where webOS users cheated.
    Don't worry, webOS is the OS of the future. Just wait until it hits Verizon. Just wait until it hits AT&T. Just wait until paid apps are available. Just wait until international paid apps are available. Just wait until the PDK hits. Just wait until the merger is complete. Just wait until 2.0 hits. Just wait until the new Pre hits. Just wait until the new super phone hits (with 4G). Just wait until the PalmPad.

Just wait for the future because when it comes to webOS, "thats where it's at".
    You stop that. Just wait. Any day now Palm will have an explosion of apps into the app catalog. Like 50 and then it will all be better...er...wait...nevermind

pretty much the exact same thing that happened when Precentral kept putting other website polls on the front page so they could cheat in other polls.

personally i say stick this one on the front page of precentral. Only cause I think worrying too much about these polls is stupid and i'd like to see the people that care so much about these polls to try and compete with a bunch of people that really really really want to screw up a poll in their favor.

Like Google. Good luck.

Last edited by blackmagic01; 10/28/2010 at 01:57 AM.
    I thought that didn't exist. According the the posts I see in these forums, fanboyism only applies if you happen to like an OS other than webOS; especially if that other OS is more popular.

As for the poll, I wish it gave some useful information. Unfortunately, it turned out to be worthless just like the "my phone is better than yours" polls where webOS users cheated.
    How, exactly, did webOS users cheat?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    How, exactly, did webOS users cheat?
    If you have to ask that, you won't believe the answer.
    If you have to ask that, you won't believe the answer.
    ha ha. totally.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12