Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Cause it really whips the lama's ***

Winamp comes to Android, one of our childhood dreams is realized -- Engadget

Ahh memories....

But seriously... Ill stick with WebOS.
    Last edited by Traxion; 10/21/2010 at 02:17 PM.
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    i don't think dbd will appreciate this.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I dont even like winamp on the computer haha
    I will stick with my webos and foobar
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Much as I love Winamp for it's comprehensive (if not always easily comprehended!) feature & addon list, I can't see it naturally porting to a device with a small screen... or doing much for your battery life!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I just found it funny that winamp was THE mp3 player in the late 90's and then it diappeared only to show back up on Droid of all places.

Dear Lord,
    Amen.
    the company failed, was bought by someone (I think it was yahoo) and then turned in to open source. that makes it ripe for being ported to other platforms.

and I thought RealPlayer was THE player of the 90's... but that might be because I worked for them...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I know myself or the geeks I surrounded myself with at the time didnt touch Realplayer... Unless some random website used a .ra or .rm file that I wanted to see. Which I guess at the time was pretty prominent. I just know for music during QuakeII LAN parties was always played on WinAmp.

Dear Lord,
    Amen.
    I've been using Winamp for 10+ years and it has never let me down. Do people really play their music on the disease that is Itunes nowadays?