Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EMPOLLA View Post
    why would i go to webos besides multitasking?
    Why would I buy that HDTV besides the HD?
    Why would I get that muscle car besides the horsepower?

Do you see the logic?
    I hope so.
    Questions like that are dumb. Don't do it to yourself.

Why do you have a smartphone when you can't read 1 of 10 reviews and figure it out for yourself? Maybe you're not smart enough for a smart phone.

Based on your question I recommend you getting yourself a feature phone. Then no one will have to tell you anything.
    I would go to WebOS for great Multitasking, I would go to iOS because of the great apps, I would go to Android because of the customization options, I would go to Windows 7 Phone for...........? Cant think of any reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Why would you say "besides" when thats a huge reason as well?

And is the reason to convince you? Cause most people probably aren't trying to convince people to buy something they don't want.

But anyway, why would i? I wouldn't NOW...but in the future if they fix some of the negatives easily because of Zune and Xbox. Also, performance seems consistent and smooth.
    So there is no good reason for the rest of the planet that doesn't have or want a Xbox?
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    Microsoft products are never usable.
    FTFY.
    : (){:|:&};:
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    So there is no good reason for the rest of the planet that doesn't have or want a Xbox?
    Thats what you derived from my post?

No thats why i am interested in it.

Other might just like how the phone OS looks. As much as people want to group phone users like you did above....the fact of the matter is you dont' have to fit a mold to want or enjoy a device.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12